What Does Your Car Say About Your Personality?

Jake

Just wondering if your car gives away more than you think to others about the type of person you are?.... I was given a lift home by a friend the other night, It was a Golf GTI and as soon as I got in, I was faced by a number of soft toys on the dash!

A mickey mouse air freshener and McDonald's wrappers plus the latest in dance music on the CD player brought me to conclude that this was an fast-moving independent mother, with a sensitive side yet still in with the latest scene and always up for a party!

She laughed when I told her this but told me I was spot on!

So, what do you lot drive and what would give away your personality if someone were to get in?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A tank! :)

OK first guess, A volvo and an old person? :lol:

Hey! - Less of that Volvo talk. Plus I am not actually as old as I might look. Avatars can be very deceptive. ;)

I think you current avatar is deceptive!, I can't see that driving a volvo.

A tank! :)

OK first guess, A volvo and an old person? :lol:

Hey! - Less of that Volvo talk. Plus I am not actually as old as I might look. Avatars can be very deceptive. ;)

I think you current avatar is deceptive!, I can't see that driving a volvo.

No - but I used to be a Volvo - that got all smashed to bits!

Mine says that I am very very skint - skint enough to run on Diesel - and that if MOT's come in on the Island I am totally screwed.

Hopefully your using the 50p a litre bio-diesel, Thats the way to save up money!

My Manx Motor: 1989 Rover Metro 1000 City (Yellow)

Tight-fisted, skint or what?

Can't be true.

The Rover Metro was launched in May 1990.

(Its predecessor was called the Austin Mini-Metro, the Austin Metro (and MG Metro) and then just Metro (after they dropped the Austin badge). They didn't add the Rover badge until the 1990 redesign and K-series engine was added.

What does the detail of that knowledge tell you about me?

My Manx Motor: 1989 Rover Metro 1000 City (Yellow)

Tight-fisted, skint or what?

Can't be true.

The Rover Metro was launched in May 1990.

(Its predecessor was called the Austin Mini-Metro, the Austin Metro (and MG Metro) and then just Metro (after they dropped the Austin badge). They didn't add the Rover badge until the 1990 redesign and K-series engine was added.

What does the detail of that knowledge tell you about me?

Well,

It's a Metro City 1000, bought in Spring 1989, can't remember where mother bought it, maybe Douglas, could have been Castletown.

As for you - I think a life should be high up on your to-do list :-)

Archived