Bad Guts After Mc D Burger

Roger Smelly

I just want to know has anyone else had a sore stomach after eating a Burger from Mc D's

Me and a friend have had stomch cramps for the past 2 weeks and i want to know has anyone else.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well to be honest with you it was a rare mistake by myself to go there but we were in a hurry and got a cuppa with it so that was half the attraction.

We figured out it must have been there because it was the only place we eaten together.

I was a bit concered before we got our food because it took us 5 mins to explain to a young polish guy what we wanted.

I have always used old Mc D's as a tell tale sign of imagration :D

I think i will no longer purchase from that establishment

I was a bit concered before we got our food because it took us 5 mins to explain to a young polish guy what we wanted.

I have always used old Mc D's as a tell tale sign of imagration

Its called globalisation.

I have often said that MCD's (and other similar places, please don't "sue my ass off") should just concentrate on putting pictures up that you can point to - because even in the US the chances of being served by anyone who even has a cursory grasp of English is negligible. You should just be able to point to a picture of what you want and put your thumbs up in some universal signal of agreement rather than have some farsical one-way conversation when all you want is a shitty burger and some watery pop.

I have always used old Mc D's as a tell tale sign of imagration :D

I always use a fall in langauge standards as my barometer.

Oh no, someone doesn't know how to spell a word so lets point it out!! Jeez, not everyone is perfect.

Archived