Cheery Shop Assistants

Mutley

Seeing as this forum always seems to focus on the downside of everything I thought I'd offer a positive alternative to this thread.

I'd like to mention the young blonde girl with the colurful eye make-up in the Chartroom Chippy at Quine's Corner. Always cheery and pleasant.

Also the older heavy guy with the broad Manx accent in Shoprite Living in PSM. Pleasant, chatty and helpful.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The small guy that works at Costa, he is always happy and jolly and never a harsh word.

nahhh honestly, I have to say the chaps that work at the Coop in Onchan are great, always a cheey word.

The fella in Manx Marine in Douglas. Dead friendly and couldn't be helpful enough.

Absolutely, I'll second that - Great bloke and very knowledgable.

Also, the staff a The Bay in Port Erin. Always accommodating

The small woman with glasses in M&S upstairs with the half english/Irish accent. Martine? Very pleasant, chatty and helpful.

I'll second the staff down at the Bay in Port Erin . The lass in the Mandarin takeaway is always very pleasant too .

Thirded and agreed with the lass in the Mandarin Takeaway, always a smile!

Also not strictly shop assistants, but Andre and his wife on the Air Arran flights from London City, brilliant customer service. Was very impressed with his cheeriness and general helpfulness, it made such a noticable difference to the journey.

Archived