Ba Maintenance Base To Close By June.

spanna

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from Alex Downie 3 days ago saying there is no way flybe could do all the maintenance down at exeter ..... nice work :rolleyes: .

no wonder the IOM gov didnt manage to work out a deal with that attitude of telling the flybe bosses how to do their jobs.

"The politicians who were involved with the whole BA saga have been very quiet of late. Remember this when you go to vote."

Yes - never vote for an MHK who can't telepathically read the mind of businesses with headquarters in the UK. That's very important.

Oh, and you can't vote for the DTI minister - he's an MLC.

I'm no fan of MHKs but I can't really see how you could blame the government for BA Connect's failures.

<_<

Edited for clarity!

@gonzo Noone said it was the governments fault.

after meeting with flybe he said those things

so you dont need to be telepathic after meeting with the company do u.

After the meeting he should have come out and said we are sorry but we couldnt work out a deal so all the jobs will be lost... whats wrong with telling the truth?

He gave false hope saying those things and should have just kept his mouth shut or told the truth

@ tatlock unless i have got the meaning of scurillous wrong how am i being grossly or obscenely abusive?

@ tatlock unless i have got the meaning of scurillous wrong how am i being grossly or obscenely abusive?

By saying something scurrilous - which also means something disreputable; discreditable; dishonorable etc.

If you don't know for certain you should not have said. You have implied in previous posts that you either work there or are in the same field.

On the other hand, Alex Downie, who I do not have much time for, should have had more sense than to broadcast to thousands (including the management of this company) the thoughts of a few people contained on an internet forum. It is he that has actually 'spread' what could be just a rumour, instead of containing it.

The danger with things you don't know and infer, is that people in a position to judge the reaction to a rumour can study the reaction and then actually make decisions based on those reactions. In other words, it can lead to 'what you get is what you wish for.'

Archived