Ladbrokes Poker - Online

inspector

Chaps,

I realise that this was talked about sometime ago but don`t remember the content of it.

I`m too lazy to look back for it as well.

Any manxies play/use this site?

Is it possible to set up our own named game?

Money or for the fun?

Last day of work tomorrow before three weeks vacation !

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm on Betfair & VC, but i`m sure i could get ladbrokes downloaded, i'd be up for a local game, i was actually playing on BF against a lad from the IOM who i knew last night.

There was a bloke from Ramsey on VC a few months back too.

Haven't looked into Ladbrokes Poker yet, but just as it happens, have a Poker Website that has reviews for online and live Poker - obviously done with the intention of making money, but we have tried to put sound information on it - from Rules over Reviews and Pro-Players to Strategy..

Have a look if you want:

www.TheHomeofPoker.co.uk

Comments/Criticism/Suggestions always welcome...

I play at Ladbrokes and they have recently changed their software so you can set up private tournament tables. I haven't tried it yet and but I think the player who sets the table up sets a password to join it, I don't know about buy-in levels but I suppose it will be set by the player setting it up as well. I have probably seen about 10-12 manx players on Ladbrokes (or at least ones that admit to being from The Rock)

You can play for fun but to be honest it will not help you at all as other players don't treat the chips the same as when they have paid for them.

To start with I would suggest playing the low level $5 Single Table Tournaments.

The cash tables start with blinds of .10/.20.

Yeah, I tried to organise one on here before and it fell through but count me in if you're putting names down.

Might be better to do a play money tournament first while people get used to the interface if they've not used it before?

I'm up for that, play for real or just play money?

Me and a few mates were also thinking of trying to find out if we can do a poker night somewhere on the IOM, if anyones interested at all?

I'm on ladbrokes and will join a table, real money only please. I'm in a couple of 'real' games locally too, they're all full though.

I'll have a word with my friends, there at uni still at the moment, but finish all together in June. I'll have a word with them all at the end of month, as I'm away then for my birthday, and I'll see whats going on about the actual face to face poker games planned.

As we know a few people that would be up for this on the IOM, get a few tables going.

Think ANS's idea of play money at first is a good idea, get everyone used to each other. Makes playing for money more interesting then :P

Well I'm signing up to Ladbrookes later today and I'll try and get a play money tournament set up for a bit of fun tonight (I have the kids tonight so no beer for me!). Will post details in this thread.

Might as well give the whole private tournments thing a dry run before we set up a real money tournament.

Archived