EthnicTom

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Javelin

Very quick Ans, brill.

Jonnies in the gym

condoms in the canteen

frigging in the rigging cos there's f***all else to do.

Of course it's a good idea, what kind of a retarded moron would deny this basic health prevention issue to our young folk?

Javelin

Very quick Ans, brill.

Jonnies in the gym

condoms in the canteen

frigging in the rigging cos there's f***all else to do.

Of course it's a good idea, what kind of a retarded moron would deny this basic health prevention issue to our young folk?

Well the Isle of Man Minister for Education for starters :unsure:

lol Ans, I even looked up how to spell it and then spelt it wrong :P

Yeah, I think its a very good idea. Just wondering what other people think. Why do you think that Anderson isn't/wasn't in favour of the idea?

lol Ans, I even looked up how to spell it and then spelt it wrong :P

Yeah, I think its a very good idea. Just wondering what other people think. Why do you think that Anderson isn't/wasn't in favour of the idea?

Because he's a bigoted old fool whose reliance on his religious beliefs is clouding his professionalism as the minister for childrens' futures. Just look at his idiocy over Section 38 as proof.

As you may have guessed, he's not on my Christmas card list.

Just out of curiosity, how is the lack of condoms in schools denying basic health provisions?

Condoms are readily available, so what is the problem with these "responsible" teenagers obtaining them from one of numerous locations other than them being embarassed for being responsible?

Just out of curiosity, how is the lack of condoms in schools denying basic health provisions?

Condoms are readily available, so what is the problem with these "responsible" teenagers obtaining them from one of numerous locations other than them being embarassed for being responsible?

I think you're missing the point here - teenagers are likely not to be responsible which is why it is common sense to give them the means to prevent diseases/pregnancies etc. For the record I still find going in to a shop and buying johnnies a bit awkward sometimes.

For the record I still find going in to a shop and buying johnnies a bit awkward sometimes.

Why?

I know what you mean, try getting them with your weekly shopping, and discretely hide them under crisps or bread etc..

Works for me :)

Archived