Calor Gas Ceilidh Band

proptart

• 1 year later...

John Kaneen should be in the book I think. If I remember rightly, he lives near Devonshire Drive/Alexander Drive sort of area. Failing that, I have a number for Bob Carswell who plays in the band as well. Or you could try contacting the sailing club in Port St Mary and asking for Mick Kneale.

• 3 months later...
John Kaneen should be in the book I think. If I remember rightly, he lives near Devonshire Drive/Alexander Drive sort of area. Failing that, I have a number for Bob Carswell who plays in the band as well. Or you could try contacting the sailing club in Port St Mary and asking for Mick Kneale.

What sort of music could you descibe them, looking for entertainment for my

Dads 80th Birthday would they be suitable , heard of them but not quite sure.

Do you know how much they charge.

Thanks

D oyou know how much they charge as I want some thing like them for an 80th Birthday,

Could some one describe what they play I have heard of them but not exactly sure what they are like.

But they sound the type of thing for an 80th, Cheers

Wouldn't it be more humane just to use a pillow? A night of Ceilidh can be lengthy and excruciatingly painful.

badum tish

Is he a spritly 80..? As I agree with AT, all the dancing may not be good, though I have to say here are a good laugh and I have enjoyed them the few gigs I have been too over the years.

Archived