Mf 3rd Birthday Bash - Saturday 31st @ Amber 2 (7pm-midnight)

Mission

Will you be attending the night?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For all of those that may have wished to come along to the night but the music is not to their taste, there is always the option of being in the main Amber bar on the night.

I went down last night to check the venue out with Mo Beats and Vixen and the door to the Amber 2 bar is literally on your right once you've entered Amber from the front entrance steps.

So in essence, pop in and say hello in the party room but if the music gets too much for you, or is really not your thing, go through the connecting door to the main Amber bar for a more relaxed conversation.

I have to say, it's a great venue and I'm sure we'll put on a good show for those that are coming but likewise, the main bar is an equally great venue just to chill out in and have a few drinks if the music isn't your thing.

Just an idea here...

For those that may be put off due to the location, how about considering a taxi share with other forum users for those that need to travel into Douglas?

You'll all be meeting each other when you get there anyway so what's the harm in meeting a little beforehand and saving some money on travelling costs at the same time?

The last time I had a night out in Douglas, we got a 6 seater from Ramsey and it worked out at £25 each way (less than £5 per head each way).

All it needs is for someone from each area to co-ordinate it and Bob's your uncle!

Can't say the music will be 'my thing', but I'll be there to try and put some faces to the forum names...

Have a spare bed & a sofa (as long as you can handle 2 dogs & a cat) if anyone needs to crash somewhere near to Douglas.

Can't say the music will be 'my thing', but I'll be there to try and put some faces to the forum names...

Ditto. I must admit the thought of being stuck in a room with that music is as attractive as a holiday at Guantanamo! Looks like the outside bar being a relief ideal place to chat.

Archived