** Reclaim The Beats **

Dr Fish

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word has it that Alan Stacey will be showcasing some of his own productions, aswell as other local producers too. Good to see a more 'organik' approach to Dj'ing on our beloved rock.

A week before the gig, I will be playing one of my new tracks on Manx Radio on the 'Ashley Bentley show' aswell as having a chat with her about the up and coming gigs over the summer.

Good times!! :lol:

That's very naughty.... was that a typo? Should it have read tiny basement? I thought almost all of the prom was populated with tiny flats these days....

Oh well.... there's an alternative to Paramount at last then.

Word has it that Alan Stacey will be showcasing some of his own productions, aswell as other local producers too. Good to see a more 'organik' approach to Dj'ing on our beloved rock.

A week before the gig, I will be playing one of my new tracks on Manx Radio on the 'Ashley Bentley show' aswell as having a chat with her about the up and coming gigs over the summer.

Good times!! :lol:

That's right --- should be an ace night ---- can't wait Fishie!

And yes, listen this Sunday on Manx Radio --- the Sunday Afternoon Skeet & Smooze 2:30pm-5pm ---- Dr Fish should be on around about 3pm B)

I'd rather listen to Manx Westwoods than the perma-drivel that you regularly spout.

Jesus, I'd rather have a pint with the real Westwood than you...and fuck knows I can't stand the buffoon...

...GOMH*...

Lol, heavy hit after heavy hit (yessir), lol,lol......... I'd rather drink with Westwood than you. He's well funny and plays quality tunes, and you're, well a buffoon really, lol...........

Edit to add

By the way, make your mind up. Is it perma drivel or regular drivel?

Archived