Mlc Idol

Amadeus

MLC Idol  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

By public demand, I present to you a Manxforums.com exclusive:

mlcidolsh2.gif

The show absolutely positively nobody has been waiting for, giving you the chance to vote for who you think is the best MLC in the Isle of Man.

Same rules as MHK Idol but without lenghty eliminator rounds or "grand final".

If you were planning to vote for The Hon Noel Quayle CRINGLE MLC, The Rt Rev Graeme Paul KNOWLES AKC MLC or William John Howarth CORLETT Esq QC MLC, then though - couldn't fit them in and this isn't a democratic process anyway - just like the real thing...

I dunno about anyone else, but I don't actually know what they do so I'm not sure what criteria to judge them against. So I picked the one with the funniest name.

Edit: I also changed the maximum number of poll choices to 15 and edited in the missing people :)

I dunno about anyone else, but I don't actually know what they do so I'm not sure what criteria to judge them against. So I picked the one with the funniest name.

This is getting off to a great start :lol:

Had to vote for Dudley Butt as he changed my perception of coppers (or maybe they just get better when they retire).

Anyway, it was close between him and Juan Turner but I have mixed piss with Dudley in the Prospect so that clinched it.

Had to vote for Dudley Butt as he changed my perception of coppers (or maybe they just get better when they retire).

Anyway, it was close between him and Juan Turner but I have mixed piss with Dudley in the Prospect so that clinched it.

Is that like Blood brothers kindathing? Did you both have to swallow. What about clothes, did youhave to wear special hats, aprons etc?

Dudley gets my vote too, had a few run-ins with him & his sidekick (Walls have ears) when I was a young rip. and he was always a gent.

He is a bloke with a wealth of experience at the sharp end of life, unlike some of the lightweights in Tynwald.

Is that like Blood brothers kindathing? Did you both have to swallow. What about clothes, did youhave to wear special hats, aprons etc?

You wouldn't understand as its a grown up thing :P

Seriously, you would know what I meant if you ever had a piss next to Dudley. He is a tall chap!

I mixed piss with Martini once.

Served the fucking bitch right.

I actually voted 'none of the above' because none of them have any right to be there IMO. Having said that, of the ones I've had any dealings with, Dudley is the one who shows the greatest degree of nous and is most likely to respond to letters etc. I'm only rather surprised that he didn't try for the Keys - I don't think many members would relish the thought of competing with him. Maybe next time?

Archived