Is The Island Running Out Of Food?

mikeldn

Noticed over the last few days that M&S shelves are almost bare......today, apart from a few cornish pasties and a few vegetables, there was virtually no other fresh food for sale.

Tha staff appear to have no answers and a small notice by the sandwiches mentions supply shortages!!!

Noticed over the last few days that M&S shelves are almost bare......today, apart from a few cornish pasties and a few vegetables, there was virtually no other fresh food for sale.

Tha staff appear to have no answers and a small notice by the sandwiches mentions supply shortages!!!

DAFF have banned all imports of fresh vegetables after a field of lettuce near Chorley was found to have foot and mouth. All the lettuce were culled on site and the movement off all vegetables in a 10 mile radius have been halted. This resulted in a lorry load of carrots dieing of thirst on the M6 outside Lancaster.

So its back to local spuds 'n herrin butties.

Posh twat. We need an Aldi. "This isn't pure filtered Russian Vodka, this is VladKar, mildy diluted ethanol from the back streets of Lithuania. Aldi, spend a little, live a lot"

I niped into our local Aldi this week it was for the first time in about 5 years, and I was impressed as to how much cleaner and smarter it had gone.

They still sell loads of forign stuff which just doesn't taste the same as our junk, so i just bought some apples.

They still sell loads of forign stuff which just doesn't taste the same as our junk, so i just bought some apples.

Is that the Idea of Aldi's?, Loads of cheap German stuff?

If you shop with the riff raff Mike there is no supply shortages in Shoprite, Co-op or Tesco's........

Is that the Idea of Aldi's?, Loads of cheap German stuff?

If you shop with the riff raff Mike there is no supply shortages in Shoprite, Co-op or Tesco's........

It sells rip-offs of popular brands/products. They have Titan bars, which are basically Mars bars, same wrappers, same font style but taste like poo. The meat, oh god the meat looks hideous. You wouldn't buy that and eat it unless there was something wrong with you or you were seriously impoverished. My mate used to spend most of his money as soon as he got it but managed to feed himself for a week on £5 in Aldi. I think he may even be still alive. Which is amazing, frankly.

Aiye, the usual Manx over reaction!

If your looking for cheap rubbish try Tciabo (or however its spelt) must be an acronym in there somewhere just like ARGOS (all reject goods on sale)

OOh and acronym contest:

tchibo

Toss Coffee Here Including Bollocks Otherstuff

Tasteless Coffee Harms Innocent Buyers Orifices?

Bah.

M&S is always crap for food deliveries, whenever I feel flush and fancy a posh microwave meal they never have anything in, lazyness that's all it is, trying to impress the ladies with my culinery expertise of microwaving something soggy and they have none in! Although Super Noodles on toast with cheese always impresses the most sophisticated of people ;)

Archived