Gta Iv

K.os Theory

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=92600

"Microsoft Entertainment boss Don Mattrick has given everyone the impression that online multiplayer in Grand Theft Auto IV will be exclusive to Xbox 360."

rockstar are very quick to deny rumour...

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=92667

" "As we've said previously, both versions of the game will have an online multiplayer component," a Rockstar spokesperson told videogaming247. "

Yeah right at the top of the must-haves for me, but then again i've always been a bit of a GTA whore. Can't wait to see what they've got lined up in the way of multi-player, and the engine they've got powering the game just looks like it will be hours worth of entertainment! can't come soon enough

Just the reason i am waiting to buy either a PS3 or xbox 360. Am still in 2 minds which one to get as i dont do alot of consol gaming but i have just bought a shiney new 1080HD 40" TV and blu ray seems to be here to stay so the PS3 has an edge at the moment.

Can you watch blu ray on xbox 360?

Just the reason i am waiting to buy either a PS3 or xbox 360. Am still in 2 minds which one to get as i dont do alot of consol gaming but i have just bought a shiney new 1080HD 40" TV and blu ray seems to be here to stay so the PS3 has an edge at the moment.

Can you watch blu ray on xbox 360?

Not yet but there's rumours of microsoft thinking about it.

In other news, PSM3 mag had a first official hands on preview in the mag just out, looks very good indeed, all the usual stuff plus loads of improvements. And the code they played had a pop up options thing that had a link to multiplayer but Rockstar wouldn't let on anything about it.

leeiom Posted Today, 12:40 PM

I just hope its not a stupid shooting multiplayer, i dont see it working.

I really want it to be a co-op multiplayer option, where your mate can hop in and out whenever, and free roam where they like independently

i had a trawl threw some web forum the other day and came across some talk about the co-op multiplayer being based around turf/gang war type senerio, it was something like you and members of your friends list could log in to some map and fight other groups for "Turf" rights so you controlled the all the illegal action in your patch, (i'm going to call my first patch 'little Fox dal' and the group/clan name will be the 'freedom fighters' and going to have the tag 'FFF' :lol: )

eventually getting bigger and bigger as you take control of this city, the problem i see is everyone and his 'dogg' will be doing the same, it could work ,but i was trying to think how the game would work as if your off line you cant protect your patch so you could lose everything if off line for a couple of nights???,

cant find the web addy as admin wiped all my cookies the other day <_< and the cider visor was engaged the first time round and cant remember it myself :(

I just hope its not a stupid shooting multiplayer, i dont see it working.

I really want it to be a co-op multiplayer option, where your mate can hop in and out whenever, and free roam where they like independently

Rockstar have said there won't be any co-op options as this doesn't fit with the style of the game, i'm imagining plenty of team based games, cop's vs robbers. Everyone who's played the game is saying how good the targeting mechanics are now, which should lend itself well to capture the flag/HQ style games...whatever they add it's gonna be great :P

Archived