Maybe Ts Late And I Read It Wrong....

manxman2004

Heard it on Newsnight last night. Made me sit up and chuckle. What a random error.

Maybe the conservative campaigner was listening on the net. I wonder if he sent his song request to the party chairman?

"It sent it on to the local newspaper in Crewe, although it is understood that both emails have now been deleted. "

That implies that Manx Radio then forwarded on the information? Why would they do that and not inform the original sender? Not only is that bad manners but does it mean that MR have breached Data Protection laws too?

They were probably trying to take advantage of those revolutionary MR+ special offers*

*remember MR+ is not a discount card, that's NOT a discount card

They were probably trying to take advantage of those revolutionary MR+ special offers*

*remember MR+ is not a discount card, that's NOT a discount card

Oh blimey, so we're going to get 8000 people lining up at outside the Java Noddle Bar for a free cup of tea on the second Saturday in June between 10:50am and 10:56am!!!

does it mean that MR have breached Data Protection laws too?

Yes it has - an The Information Commissioner (in the UK) is launching an investigation.

Quite a blunder really; not good for the Isle Of Man and certainly not good for Manx Radio - not this time.

Archived