[BBC News] Poodle badly hurt in dog attack

Newsbot

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, missed that fight since they closed the Arena for Dog Fights known as the park in Derby Square. Though a stubborn old bitch still walks her four-legged-husband-replacement there each morning, I holler at her as I pass. But generally keep quiet when the big scruffy polish bloke walks his Alsatian through, but he'll soon get bored of cleaning and go back home.

Dismounts Soap box with a splendid flip, tuck and roll

The youth with the attacker dog was white, aged about 17, 5ft (1.52m) tall with scruffy brown hair. He was wearing a zipped up, beige long-sleeved jacket.

Both he and the dog fled the scene following the attack.

Short arsed coward.

I do not understand how this has happened as surely....

I assume you are referring to Satffy's, Rotties, etc.,

My experience is that owners of these types of dogs generally have them on leads. It's the owners of smaller or less powerful dogs who usually have their dogs off lead and out of control.

The youth with the attacker dog was white, aged about 17, 5ft (1.52m) tall with scruffy brown hair. He was wearing a zipped up, beige long-sleeved jacket.

Short arsed coward.

My experience is that owners of these types of dogs generally have them on leads. It's the owners of smaller or less powerful dogs who usually have their dogs off lead and out of control.

Does it say anywhere that the attacking dog wasn't on a lead? Even so the word "generally" means not 100%.

Sounds like inappropriate owner dog combo again.

If you are going to quote from me at least have the decency to quote where I have argued against idiots such as this being able to keep dogs.

Thank you.

Short arsed coward.

Does it say anywhere that the attacking dog wasn't on a lead? Even so the word "generally" means not 100%.

If you are going to quote from me at least have the decency to quote where I have argued against idiots such as this being able to keep dogs.

Thank you.

But what if the poodle was just being boysterous and your dog had gone to it - as you admit COULD happen - are you sure it wasn't you walking along outside the Chemists?

Short arsed coward.

Thank you.

But what if the poodle was just being boysterous and your dog had gone to it - as you admit COULD happen - are you sure it wasn't you walking along outside the Chemists?

My dog wouldn't go to it, he's always on a lead.

What part of that don't you understand?

It's a dog, who gives a stuff - shouldn't be a news item. Listening to those emotional people reporting on the condition of the dog on MR, you'd think it was a kid that had got attacked.

Two pigeons were run over the other day, a feckin great spider in my garden caught and sucked to death a bluebottle, and a queenie massacre (thousands dead) happened in a fishing boat off Peel this week - yet those stories didn't make MR news.

Archived