In The Heather

Mallaby106

Yeah a lot of people tend to stay as far away as possible from him which is unfair as he loves a good stroke and loads of attention. He is amaizingly soft, i have 5 kids under the age of 9 so he gets quite a lot of stick, also just got myself an 8 week old pup which is trying to bite his ears constantly, but he just lets them crack on. He is my little baby.

Not sure what the Champ bit is about, he aint a pitbull!

And i can see the resemlance with the ghostbusters dog.....

post-12793-1250974964_thumb.jpg

Yeah a lot of people tend to stay as far away as possible from him which is unfair as he loves a good stroke and loads of attention. He is amaizingly soft, i have 5 kids under the age of 9 so he gets quite a lot of stick, also just got myself an 8 week old pup which is trying to bite his ears constantly, but he just lets them crack on. He is my little baby.

Hmm, another "the only way he could hurt you is to lick you to death" type thing.

Hmm, another "the only way he could hurt you is to lick you to death" type thing.

What are you on about??? Just trying to say that he is a nice dog even with the way he looks.

• 3 weeks later...
I've took my dog on many walks and if he goes in the heather thats up to him. Not sure if thats supposed to be a joke or not?

Great photos and a happy looking dog (Manchester bull terrier?)

The heather is magnificent at the moment. With so much heather is there a really big opportunity for a Manx Heather Honey industry run on a scale for export - very natural and healthy product with ptentially a great branding opportunity (think of Manuka honey and the amount of NZ honey on sale here).

I am not an apiarist but just wonder.

Archived