Colours

Amadeus

From el sonido de su vida - Manx Radiooooo:

Colours bar and nightclub is becoming an over 21s.

From next Sunday evening 18 to 20 year olds won’t be able to get in after 9pm.

Although the Hilton Hotel does say if they’re in before that time they can stay in.

Sales and Marketing Manager, Rebecca McCauley, explains why they’ve made the decision:

Audio Clip - clickmedo

Apparently, its to keep the under 18s out - eh? Shouldn't they keep them out anyway?

More business for Outback and Breeze then - and a shorter taxi queue on the prom...

Colours has always been full of middle aged people when i have been there (no offence to anyone) so i dont see why 18-21 year olds would want to go there anyway :huh:

Paramount is over 21s and whenever i have been in there there has never been any trouble so i guess it would cut down on fights and stuff too.

The problem is self evident, we even have on here members who are not hiding the fact that they are under 18 discussing which club they are going to at the weekend.

I know that most clubs use the 21 rule to keep out the undesirable element of the “new customers” out. It gives them the choice, and helps them to keep out the under age drinkers rather than have a confrontation.

If you are 19 and act like an adult I am sure you will have no problem drinking in most premises.

Think Paramount dropped the "over 21's only" rule a long time again. Certainly I've got in being under 21

Think the guys don't really care so much these days. The security guys spend most of the time chatting at the door rather than checking on their customers inside. I'm amazed as it used to be really tight.

Think Paramount dropped the "over 21's only" rule a long time again. Certainly I've got in being under 21

Think the guys don't really care so much these days. The security guys spend most of the time chatting at the door rather than checking on their customers inside. I'm amazed as it used to be really tight.

They still have a "21" policy but...

If you are 19 and act like an adult I am sure you will have no problem drinking in most premises.

answers your question.

Archived