Funktonic - Warbaby!

squeek

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh..

Even though I have only been out a couple of times, I won't be out for a while now. The streets will be quiet :ph34r:

I'll sneek you in if you aint over 18 :rolleyes:

I quote, " I never bring under age people into a club " - No wonder you get barred from places :rolleyes:

oh my god Knoxville - you are truly thick ! Missed Mupster's sarcastic comment completely didn't you, I thought it was very funny, think that's what you call a wind up comment ! What happened to the other Mupster thread, I must say I was totally disappointed to come into work today and find it gone !

oh my god Knoxville - you are truly thick ! Missed Mupster's sarcastic comment completely didn't you, I thought it was very funny, think that's what you call a wind up comment ! What happened to the other Mupster thread, I must say I was totally disappointed to come into work today and find it gone !

LOL - If you say so, you must be " way " smarter than me.

Must have been deleted dumb ass, you truly are thick!

Now......

post-19-1139576827_thumb.jpg

ha ha, you do make me laugh, of course I am "WAY" smarter than you, thank you, you got something right for once, maybe your not quite as thick as you make out.

Obviously the thread was deleted, I said it had gone - you seem to need everything written down in simple terms, next time I will write in the language of an 8 year old for you to make sure you understand my post completely.

ha ha, you do make me laugh, of course I am "WAY" smarter than you, thank you, you got something right for once, maybe your not quite as thick as you make out.

Obviously the thread was deleted, I said it had gone - you seem to need everything written down in simple terms, next time I will write in the language of an 8 year old for you to make sure you understand my post completely.

You really are, gosh I wish I was as smart as you.

You've just shot me down, LMAO - When you've got a decent witty put down, please do post it.

I reckon your mup's fairy friend :lol: , let the ass bashing begin ladies!

post-19-1139580032_thumb.jpg

Sorry, it took me so long to get back to you, just spent the last 20 minutes rolling round on the floor because your "put down" was so witty. You aren't that thick though are you, cause you well and truly sussed me out, straight away, gosh, so quick, how did you know I was Mups fairy friend ? Maybe I'm not that intelligent after all, I didn't think anyone would be able to tell who I was, I will try harder next time, I will go away now, head in shame, thick boy got one over on me......

Really ? Uncivilised... dear oh dear, try again, think Knoxville is the only uncivilised one on this thread..."let the ass bashing begin" "random hoe" (previous thread) now that's what I call uncivilised, if he had posted messages which were civilised I wouldn't be wasting my time. If you can let me know where you think I have been "uncivilised" though, I may apologise...

You forgot to mention that Knoxville is a pirate. So his uncivilised behaviour is to be expected. [Edit] & encouraged.

You on the other hand are a wanker. And I might add socially unexceptable. Because you wank your ego off in a forum and people don't like that.

Adios.

Really ? Uncivilised... dear oh dear, try again, think Knoxville is the only uncivilised one on this thread..."let the ass bashing begin" "random hoe" (previous thread) now that's what I call uncivilised, if he had posted messages which were civilised I wouldn't be wasting my time. If you can let me know where you think I have been "uncivilised" though, I may apologise...

I'm a pirate ( therefore I'm not civilised, I still pooh in a bucket ) and your a pretentious twat, but hey...........I'm not complaining!

Tribals weekend wear!!!

post-19-1139587726_thumb.jpg

oh I get it now, Knoxville is a pirate and therefore he can call girls "hoes" men "fairies", encourage "ass bashing", gee sorry, my mistake completely, carry on Knoxville then insulting people, Princey thinks it's funny and totally acceptable, I'll take my socially unacceptable ego off somewhere else and feel completely ashamed of myself for challenging someone who couldn't back up his arguements, likes make ridiculous insults and generally doesn't understand plain english.... sorry my humble apologies. But before I do, just wanted to apologise to the Funktonic crew, who at the end of the day, this thread is supposed to be about, nice work guys, your nights are brilliant and as far as I have seen in there are not full of under age people, just full of people who love music and dancing, how it should be .....

Archived