Funktonic - Warbaby!

squeek

Knoxville, why can't you just leave a thread about what it is supposed to be about, instead of taking every chance that you have to turn it into some sort of fight.

It's just pathetic, and getting out of control. So what evidence you have Knox that backs up your statement that Mupster has brought u18s into a club before? Don't even bring that picture into it, anybody can have their picture taken with absolutely anybody, doesn't mean they came in together.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knoxville, why can't you just leave a thread about what it is supposed to be about, instead of taking every chance that you have to turn it into some sort of fight.

It's just pathetic, and getting out of control. So what evidence you have Knox that backs up your statement that Mupster has brought u18s into a club before? Don't even bring that picture into it, anybody can have their picture taken with absolutely anybody, doesn't mean they came in together.

Proved a random hoe and a under age person was in a club, and he was in the picture

Knoxville i think you'll find that I was the random hoe that you seem to be mentioning quite alot. Have you not got anything better to do than to call random People names that are still used in the playground? I didn't think so. Surely it should be up to the bouncers to stop any underage people getting into the clubs and not just someone like you moaning about it on forums. If you have such a problem with it then dont read this thread. have you not got anything better do than to criticise people that you have never met over the internet? Once again didnt think so.

P.s Thanks for the random hoe comment, really appreciate it :angry:. No need to bring me into your argument with other people just because I was in the picture.

SQUEEK - I apologise prefusely for LURING the prick known as Knoxville to this Thread. UNI, if you had an ounce of balls, you would GUIDE (bollock) your m8!

Anyway, see you all there! should be a good'un

If you have an ounce of balls, you would come and shut me up! Didn't think so!

If you have an ounce of balls, you would come and shut me up! Didn't think so!

What are you 5? Still saying things that are said in the playground? aww how sweet <_<

AM I BOTHERED what your input is, random!

And yes I do have a say of whether a younger person goes into a club, as " you " yes " you random hoe " stop the people who have organised the event in hand your attending of it being closed down.

Stupid fat cow.

Right you really are 5!

and who said that I wasnt old enough to get into a club at all?

If your not mature enough to handle someone elses opinions without resorting to name calling then maybe you really shouldnt be writing on the forums and playing with your toys instead?

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php...topic=10213&hl=

going by that and you must in g89's year, then yes you are too young, MORON!!!!!

We know for a fact g89 is to young, so gathering on that info, you must be also.

And FYI, I'm bored of my toys, they fell off my pirate ship.

Archived