Funktonic - Warbaby!

squeek

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I am still at school in 6th form doing my A-levels which ranges from 16-18 years old.

I dont think it was ur fault minxie but when someone who has never met me starts insulting me becuase im in a picture....I think that he was the the one who has started the fight over it by making remarks that are obviously offensive to other people just because he doesnt agree with their POV.

16 to 18 year olds, with you being the same age as G89? As we know shes in her first year of A levels, she did say that in a thread awhile ago. Can't be assed looking for it. So that would make her 16-17 years old then, unless shes a mong and had to repeat her year at school, then she'd be 17-18!

I can have older friends, you don't know her, she could be in the year above me.

Can I just thank Mr Knoxville, usually I have to un-ashamedly bump my nights but with you arguing with half the net we're on fire!!!!!

On a more serious note we do try our best to keep any under age persons from coming to our night. Fact is, proof of age cards are easy to tamper with and unless we started asking for 2 forms of photographic i.d (which would cause mayhem on the door!!!) it's difficult to stop, but we do try!!!!

Doors are a lot more tight than in the days of Jimmy B's cause I was 16 in there (I cant get done for that 11 years on right!) And I know many people who were 14/15 going to the Academy!!! I think as we all get older it begins to grind us to be reminded that a new and younger generation are dominating the dance floor, as slowly but surely all of our mates settle down and buy a F.T.B in Birch Hill, sad but true!!!!!

Or something like that......

Archived