Homosexuality Has 'health Implications' Says Minister

Lonan3

Vast majority of HIV/AIDS affected people in the world are heterosexual.

Mainly in Africa.

Maybe FCMR could let us know his views on that?

Maybe you should check out the sex life of the Africans and Muslims before posting

Maybe you should look at why a majority of Africans don't use contraception....maybe you should look at the "advice" that the Catholic church gives to it's African believers. There would be far less African Aids victims if the bloody Catholic church wasn't so hypocritical about safe sex. It's down to them why the majority of Africans don't use condoms.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone got any questions they want to ask Mr. Anderson about this??

Ill be seeing him next tuesday

Yes. Please ask him if it's true that his grandson together with John Rimington's son were firing bb guns in a school on the island this week. I'd like to know.

Vast majority of HIV/AIDS affected people in the world are heterosexual.

Mainly in Africa.

Maybe FCMR could let us know his views on that?

Maybe you should check out the sex life of the Africans and Muslims before posting

Maybe you should look at why a majority of Africans don't use contraception....maybe you should look at the "advice" that the Catholic church gives to it's African believers. There would be far less African Aids victims if the bloody Catholic church wasn't so hypocritical about safe sex. It's down to them why the majority of Africans don't use condoms.

If Homosexuality was ok and not a health risk in African/Muslim states, then why to many of these countrries run a policy of if caught and your found guilty and convicted, the punishment is death

It will make me unpopular for saying this as I haven't taken a PC pill for yonks but surely your bottom is designed for things and stuff to come out of and not in.

And I've never yet met an Irish girl who suggested differently.

If Homosexuality was ok and not a health risk in African/Muslim states, then why to many of these countrries run a policy of if caught and your found guilty and convicted, the punishment is death

Heh, they're so concerned about your health that they kill you. Some of them also stone you to death for blasphemy or aldutery. All for your own good, of course.

I thought id give my pennys worth on this...

As everyone knows, or should know - homo and hetro are exactly the same with regards to having a sexual preference... Its not a choice, its just how it is...

For those people who are or turn out gay; does being taught about hetrosexuality in schools make them turn straight? I cant imagine it would... Just like I cant imagine being taught about homosexuality starting a trend...

What would you do if you son turned out gay? Would all of those who have given narrowminded views give those same views to their own child? Then if your son got bullied at school and ended up really depressed what would you think? 'I wish society would be more easy going'? Maybe?

I know for a fact that any son of mine would not get treated any differently.

Having been at Uni now for almost 2 years, and comparing over here with the IOM; it makes me laugh at how traditional and narrowminded some Manx views are.

It will make me unpopular for saying this as I haven't taken a PC pill for yonks but surely your bottom is designed for things and stuff to come out of and not in.

And I've never yet met an Irish girl who suggested differently.

Yes, I have always maintained that my bum is a one-way street! (and I'm Irish by birth and a baptised catholic, non-practising though, honest, to boot!

Put a road through you quicker than any dodgy back door action, that's for sure.

I had some yesterday (after storing it for a couple of months in the freezer) and my arris is like a glass blower's lips. Cheaper than colonic irrigation though AND I got my five daily veggies.

Archived