Homosexuality Has 'health Implications' Says Minister

Lonan3

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you are now taring all of the homosexual people with the same brush? Widen your views FCMR :rolleyes:

And homosexuals are actually now more aware about AIDs after learning from the past

I think YOU should go and see mr anderson- seriously! however if that's his attitude he probably can't take advice from a woman! How he can be involved with education is a mystery..

also, while I don't disagree with the earlier remarks about catholicism in africa, it's a very big subject and inaccurate to blame them for the problem- they're just one element out of many that's caused this; almost all the faiths practised there even the indigenous ones have contributed, as well as many others

After reading the `pro` homosexual posts, I assume that only safe sex is practiced in the Isle of Man, unlike those hetrosexuals that may, or may not.

I have no firm views on the subject, but, I have heard that when two men have sex together, one has to push his penis up the others excrement encrusted back package (no health risk there then) and after this act, his partner may very well give him oral sex, again, all very healthy.

I suppose that if we encouraged more males to take up this activity, then we would have less complaints about dog fouling being a danger to our health, as it is basically the same stuff that we excrete.

In fact, maybe we could encourage our sixteen year olds to take a dog turd home and practice before trying the real thing, killing two cats with one brick.

Bell and his chums should push for a yes vote.

regards. ????

PS has anyone tried to get an appointment at the clap clinic recently?

After reading the `pro` homosexual posts, I assume that only safe sex is practiced in the Isle of Man, unlike those hetrosexuals that may, or may not.

I have no firm views on the subject, but, I have heard that when two men have sex together, one has to push his penis up the others excrement encrusted back package (no health risk there then) and after this act, his partner may very well give him oral sex, again, all very healthy.

I suppose that if we encouraged more males to take up this activity, then we would have less complaints about dog fouling being a danger to our health, as it is basically the same stuff that we excrete.

In fact, maybe we could encourage our sixteen year olds to take a dog turd home and practice before trying the real thing, killing two cats with one brick.

Bell and his chums should push for a yes vote.

regards. ????

gt.gif

May or may not what?

I don't know alot about homosexual congress, but I gather that anal sex is not necessarily the sole activity, nor is it exclusively the preserve of gays. Also, I do not think back passages are generally encrusted.

Pleased you pointed that out!

In fact, maybe we could encourage our sixteen year olds to take a dog turd home and practice before trying the real thing, killing two cats with one brick. Bell and his chums should push for a yes vote.

You have missed much of the posting on this thread in that homosexuality is not taught, its a natural predisposition. It reminds me of the lovely Lynda La Hughes from "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme" who thought that gays were just lazy!

No, have you?

Please don't say you were serious with this post!

Not really sure whats happened to the Island during my hol but we seem to have makings of a top notch conspiracy theory here.

First it seems the minister for education harbours homophobic thoughts. Secondly we learn there is a proposal to give children the right to vote.

Am I the only conspiracy theorist here ? Is this a plot of enormous proportions, perpetrated by the Minister for Education, against the Island's gays ? If so I think we should be told !

What is more worrying is that the Education Minister is putting his personal views ahead of his professional reputation.

I personally think that teaching school kids about Gay's is wrong, it will only cause more bullying.

Why don't they give out information to those who are intrested for free and they can read about it in there own time.

The school is not the place for this subject.

I personally think that teaching school kids about Gay's is wrong, it will only cause more bullying.

Why don't they give out information to those who are intrested for free and they can read about it in there own time.

The school is not the place for this subject.

It's not really a case of "teaching" about being gay. Under the current law your suggestion of giving information to thsoe who are interested would also be illegal.

;);)

anyone got any questions they want to ask Mr. Anderson about this??

Ill be seeing him next tuesday

Yes. Please ask him if it's true that his grandson together with John Rimington's son were firing bb guns in a school on the island this week. I'd like to know.

Has Mr.A got a grandson ?- if my memory serves me correctly he is 50 yrs old and his son is only about 21..

Don't think there is a grandson, yet..

;);)

This piece of news only makes me wish more that the island had fewer politicians who harbour the usual, backward, island mentality. His comments are based on nothing more than his own prejudice and homosexuality. Obviously this half-wit ties AIDS with homosexuality and any argument based around this is immediately on shaky grounds considering by far the greatest rise in HIV transmission is via heterosexual intercourse.

The only people who can genuinely support the retention of Section 38 are the ignorant. It is not even enforceable but just a piece of discriminatory legislation. Though due to the bigoted disposition of many members of government the ministers simply delay or avoid matters to do with homosexuality. Once they are pressed to do something it is outright rejection based on their homophobic beliefs.

Archived