Calling All Bedroom Dj's

squeek

Expander Promotions in assc. with Funktonic, Bamboo, Beat-Fix and Passion are launching a dj comp.

The Rules are fairly straight forward.

1. There is NO Age group. :o

2. Any Type Of Music Welcome. :blink:

3. The entrant must NOT of held any type of residency in any club (the odd cameo app is ok). B)

Due to the various nights Expander Promotions are hoping to put on, any music type is welcome. Hopefully there will be some wicked dj's in different styles, if this is the case they will all get a chance to play at various events we are holding.

The overall winner will win a full residency at which ever night is suited to their music, the chance to go into a full home studio and learn about making music including Cubase, Reason and Ableton Live 5 etc, and finaly to record a mix c.d in the studio which will then be mass produced and given out as a free C.D at one of our parties.......

All you have to do is make a mix on C.D. Mini Disk or even Tape. Put you name, contact number and e-mail address on it. Then drop it into Passion......

So if your mate is a good dj who is always on about being better than the club dj's...............

Where is passion?

Its shit - same thing as Vibe!

Sounds like a good night though TBH - if everyone person isn't playing dance music.

Can I bring my classic collection of sea chantees?

Into r and b/hip-hop my self, if you had a night like that I'd deff go for sure, even in my pirate get up!

Any one with any style can enter. We will have back rooms for all of our events which can be used for the more eclectic dj.

It's going to be a rolling comp. When we have enough good enrants we will start heats with House dj's, hard house dj's, Leftfield and Chill out djs (Would love to hear some of that!!!) etc etc. So we can get a winner from each catagory.

Archived