Ballakermeen

Northline

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I home tuter my children. keep's them out of truble and i think I pruvide a much betterer standard of educasion

Really? , i got home taught for a while before i came over here.........it was boring as hell :(

I was glad to get put back in school

Woooosh!

I home tuter my children. keep's them out of truble and i think I pruvide a much betterer standard of educasion

Really? , i got home taught for a while before i came over here.........it was boring as hell :(

Yes, you were home taught! We can all tell :lol:

Yes, you were home taught! We can all tell :lol:

It was only for about 2 months..............tit :whatever:

is that verifiable anyway that KWC has the 'best' academic record 'to date' - by what yardstick/criteria? 'Best' is a pretty vague statement...pupil:teacher ratio? GSCE 'pass' rate, most students with 4 A grades at a level etc?

Going by the G.C.S.E. results and A Level results.

One thing I learnt at King Bills was how to pass exams with minimum knowledge. Having said that the school is gaining a very fine reputation. The current prinicpal is doing an excellent job.

Clearly the SNHS builders were short on concrete...although Lego seems to do the job just fine!

There is probably little difference between any of the state schools on the Island but during my time at Balla I've found the quality of teaching to be good and if any problems have occured, they've usually been dealt with adequately.

I don't really teach my kids at home! hell no.

My eldest goes to King Williams because it suits him,my second boy has chosen not to go to KWC next term because he doesn't want to and my daughter will not be going to KWC because all the girls turn out snooty and stuck-up.

Horses for courses and all that......

I went to QE2,Ballakermeen and St Ninians. I think Balla' was the best.

Archived