Bye Everyone And Thanks

ButterflyMaiden

I thought Id take the chance to say goodbye to everyone as we are heading back to London.

We have loved it on the island and are sorry to be leaving ....but family problems dictate we have to be near a good childrens hospital.

Its been fun posting on the forums and Ill continue to read every now and then to see how you all are doing.

Bye and thanks ..youve all been great

I thought Id take the chance to say goodbye to everyone as we are heading back to London.

We have loved it on the island and are sorry to be leaving ....but family problems dictate we have to be near a good childrens hospital.

Its been fun posting on the forums and Ill continue to read every now and then to see how you all are doing.

Bye and thanks ..youve all been great

Adios B)

I hope everything goes well.

Your well balanced viewpoints will be missed.

Your post regarding Mr Rodan and possible DHSS cutbacks had insight

Cut backs - November 2005

Where you stated:

This sort of statement, coming from a Minister, usually heralds a cut back in services and is often intended to test the water.

It seems he tested the water and it was found to be ok for him to move to the next stage of the strategy.

And thanks for your political points.

This Island needs to understand and implement a more intelligent, 21st or even 20th Century form of democracy. I hope you return here to further discuss and perhaps educate..

:)

Butterflymaiden,

I've really enjoyed reading your posts: from the silly to the serious your contributions have added greatly to this forum. You'll always be welcome ... drop by whenever you like!

I wish you and all your familly Good luck for the future.

Archived