Seal Murder

Tango

I understand the whole not touching seals thing.

How do you all feel about sea gulls though. Are they a piece of valuble nature or are they simply vermin of the sky????

Would it be acceptable to .....say..... shoot one of them in the breast and kill them?

Not that I have you must understand. Tango??

Rabbit would have been dead or had mixie.

Gulls cant kill healthy rabbits.

Gulls are the binmen of the natural world.

(Apart from they eat the rubbish, not put it in a lorry and take it to richmond hill.)

ps. if you want to see a seal go to Peel Breakwater there is tons of them there.

Does anyone give diving lessons to children? My daughter is almost 13 and would love to try diving, is she too young for a little near shore diving this summer?

I always wanted to try, but I have a problem with my eustachion tubes making pressure equalisation tricky. Any hints?

You'll have to ring the British Sub Aqua Club about the age. I'm not sure if your daughter will be old enough.

As for your ear problem. I found taking sudafed 48 hours before a dive helped.

There's a couple of places you can learn to dive on the Island. I trained with Kevin at Port St Mary years ago.

You'll have to ring the British Sub Aqua Club about the age. I'm not sure if your daughter will be old enough.

As for your ear problem. I found taking sudafed 48 hours before a dive helped.

There's a couple of places you can learn to dive on the Island. I trained with Kevin at Port St Mary years ago.

Thanks WilDDog.

Kitty and anyone else - I am a qualified kayak instructor so if you want to see seals VERY close up then I'll take you out around the Calf sound for a paddle. No charge(apart from a pot of tea and a piece of carrot cake in the cafe)

And hey, we don't need to kill a single one! :)

So, what qualifications do you have to take people kayaking around the Calf?

Isn't that a grade 4 or something??

And are you a member of the British Canoe Union? B)

Kitty and anyone else - I am a qualified kayak instructor so if you want to see seals VERY close up then I'll take you out around the Calf sound for a paddle. No charge(apart from a pot of tea and a piece of carrot cake in the cafe)

And hey, we don't need to kill a single one! :)

So, what qualifications do you have to take people kayaking around the Calf?

Isn't that a grade 4 or something??

And are you a member of the British Canoe Union? B)

No Minx I have no qualifications,none at all. BCU? Is that a TV station? Grade 4 what Minx? Have you made up your own grading system for sea kayaking?

Well done - you've exposed me as a fraud AND solved a problem that has puzzled kayakers all over the world for years.

When are you going The Gambia anyway? Soon? :P

Archived