Alex Brindley

manxmedia

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SO THE BOTTOM LINE IS NO CONSPIRACY AND CERTAINLY NO IMMENSE POWER BY FORUM MEMBERS, JUST A GOOD OLD FASHIONED COINCIDENCE.

Your caps lock appears to be broken.

Thinking about it, he's probably right. It was probably ENTIRELY coincidental that the whining competitor cheap dig was removed the same day a forum member gleefully reported it. EFM would never bitch about MR funding after all.

Let's face it, Bill Clinton NEVER had sex with that woman, Saddam was PROVED to be concealing weapons of mass destruction, and the cheque is - very likely - still in the post

Mark

Can you not let us know why you would want to take that domain name and post information that was, as best unhelpful, to Manx Radio?

You say you work together but there has been some friction over the years.

...RADIO station Energy FM has been threatened with an injunction by rival Manx Radio over its TT coverage.Manx Radio's lawyers have written to Energy ordering the station stop some of its broadcasts...

..ENERGY FM has been forced to remove the official TT logo from its website in a dispute over the official coverage of the races.Energy's managing director Juan Turner claimed he was asked to remove...

...ENERGY FM boss Juan Turner wants to know why Manx Radio bosses have not offered to resign over the station's financial problems.He has issued Tynwald members with a list of eight questions he want...

Remind us about your involvement with another bid for a local station, Horizon FM, (if I remember correctly). It tried to launch about the time that 3FM got on-air. Whatever happened to it?

Hmm...smells like bullshit to me.

A domain owned by energy saying "Audience steadily declining in all areas for the Manx taxpayer funded radio station. The Government are funding this station with more money every year." just looks like childish crap to me, makes energy look like a buch of winging kids.

You say that's purely factual, but there was no evidence to back up what you said:

- That max radio us purely taxpayer funded (it isn't)

- That the government give it more money every year (even if this is true, ever heard of inflation?)

Sorry Energy, but you just look a bit silly now. Anyone send this to the press? :)

Hmm...smells like bullshit to me.

A domain owned by energy saying "Audience steadily declining in all areas for the Manx taxpayer funded radio station. The Government are funding this station with more money every year." just looks like childish crap to me, makes energy look like a buch of winging kids.

You say that's purely factual, but there was no evidence to back up what you said:

- That max radio us purely taxpayer funded (it isn't)

- That the government give it more money every year (even if this is true, ever heard of inflation?)

Sorry Energy, but you just look a bit silly now. Anyone send this to the press? :)

I'm sure if you give the people involved a ring they can tell you the story behind all this. As always minds are racing and more rogue stories are being churned out than your average Daily star "Just Jane" column

Yes, all of them from Energy. Talk about inept backpeddling, its turned a midly amusing discovery into an epic of lies and BS :)

As I said, get the facts first. A load of issues popped up on this forum, Myself and Mark have replied to what has been said. No back peddling or epics.

Heh, it's true. Read back, someone discovered a childish rant from an energy exec, right?

It dissapears, perhaps coincidnetally, and we get a big post about how the domains sold, about how MR and Energy are in love, phone us and get the facts, blah blah, but nowt to do with why the childish rant was up there in the first place. Whats all the other stuff got to do with anything? An energy exec posted a childish rant, right? How does the following posts address that? Not at all. Inept back peddling ftw!

As I said, the original discovery was mildy amusing, the backpedling hilarious!

Nothing has been said about what was on the website, just what happened post 21st May.

Maybe it was Childish, Maybe it was in retalialiation to a childish act. Something I think is no business of a public Forum. Something that has been settled professionally by both parties involved.

Co-operation has not always been something that has happened in the past but it is the way forward.

Archived