Alex Brindley

manxmedia

Maybe it was Childish, Maybe it was in retalialiation to a childish act. Something I think is no business of a public Forum.

But it was in the public domain on a public site - and we're nosey buggers here, go on you know you want to tell us.....

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if it's no business of a idiot board public forum, why aren't you just maintaining a dignified silence instead of making your situation appear even more amusing with every failed attempt to excuse yourself?

Maybe it was Childish, Maybe it was in retalialiation to a childish act. Something I think is no business of a public Forum.

But it was in the public domain on a public site - and we're nosey buggers here, go on you know you want to tell us.....

I do love a bit of gossip and you would all love me for it but the fact is, it has all been put to bed. Fire was fought with fire and both flames retracted.

So, from briefly reading through this. Would I be right to presume that:

1. The domain "Manxradiott.com" was purchased by Mr Turner on or about January 2006.

2. Manx Radio were using the name "Radio TT" and should have been using their licenced name "Manx Radio" and therefore "Manx Radio TT"

3. The authority responsible contacted Manx Radio and told them that they had to desist with the use of the name "Radio TT" and resort to using their licenced name.

4. On discovering that they could not use "Radio TT" Manx Radio decided to use "Manx Radio TT" and then discovered that the domain name "Manxradiott.com" has already been purchased.

5. Discussions take place between Manx Radio and the owner of "Manxradiott.com" for the purchase of the domain name for Manx Radio.

Or would I be going in completely the wrong direction?

Stav.

Alex is a lugh. u have to just take it as laugh!! It took me ages to realise he was still going on at MW when all that boring news stuff gets going. POLITICS - agggghhhh. Not for me and all that sour bad news first thing in the morning.!!!

A girl next door to us has lived here all her life. She NEVER reads any manx papers or listen to the manx news. Too much negativity - no need for it!!

Alex - good on ya !!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1) manxradiott.com was registered by Juan ages ago when talks were in place for a joint venture between Energy & MR.

2) The website is now Blank because Juan has sold it

If the site was sold the information has not yet been updated

Domain Name.......... manxradiott.com

Creation Date........ 2006-01-17

Registration Date.... 2006-01-17

Expiry Date.......... 2008-01-17

Organisation Name.... Juan Turner

Organisation Address. 100 Market Street

Organisation Address.

Organisation Address. Douglas

Organisation Address. IM1 4HZ

Organisation Address. Isle of Man

Organisation Address. GREAT BRITAIN (UK)

• 3 weeks later...

Fans of Alex.... here are the hi-lights from his newsletter!

I've turned 27, not much longer and the dreaded 30 lurks around the corner
the hair has finally had the chop ... there will be new photos showing off the new "streamline" look.
I'm camping out in my tent and sleeping bag and broadcasting my breakfast show from my tent ... so please pop out and see me...and a bit of food would be gratefully received!

Much more compelling reading at alexbrindley.com

So you just happened to end up there?

What exactly did you expect on a radio jock's personal website? At least The Boy Brindley makes the effort for people who ARE interested!

Archived