"The Ben is leaving Heysham at...."

"The Ben is leaving Douglas at....."

"The Ben is leaving Douglas at....."

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its a good job one of the pictures of the local women on that site was not your missus, imagine the stick you would have got, or better still one of the forum members making your breakfast would have bee the killer :huh:

How do you know she isn't on there? Looks like you've done more than accidentally click on an advertisement. Does Mrs FCMR know you're jerking off to internet dating sites?

Its a good job one of the pictures of the local women on that site was not your missus, imagine the stick you would have got, or better still one of the forum members making your breakfast would have bee the killer :huh:

How do you know she isn't on there? Looks like you've done more than accidentally click on an advertisement. Does Mrs FCMR know you're jerking off to internet dating sites?

Strangelands.com is not a dating site, but has a link to one on the front page under the heading Girls near Douglas looking for sex together with some pics of them.

And Mrs FCMR has not seen me with my right hand around your neck :lol:

Strangelands.com is not a dating site, but has a link to one on the front page under the heading Girls near Douglas looking for sex together with some pics of them.

So why did you click on it? Perhaps you're on the lookout for some fresh action. That's a mental image I'd rather not have btw.

That's the the thing you're not getting. You're mocking people for advertising on dating sites, while utterly failing to spot the irony of the fact that you had to be browsing the site to see them. Joke is on you, once again.

It is my experience that often people who come across as big headed or full of their own importance are a lot more insecure and unhappy with themselves that you would ever believe...and also people who are bitchy and callous about others are jealous, because they see a person they would like to be!

Paging ans to thread.....

:):rolleyes::)

• 2 months later...

wow, hes got his own site..

I used to listen to his show in the morning but as has been said above I just found it repetitive after a year of the same old thing, morning after morning after morning...

Maybe they could include a few more presenters in the morning show so they can chat to each other instead of just Brindley by himself.

Archived