Does Stu Peters Have A Second Job

Roger Smelly

god almighty he's a busy guy...makes you wonder how he manages to fit it all in as well as doing his daily broadcasting.....makes you wonder what other MR employees are up to....has the MD a corporate consultancy?? is the commercial director got a sales/marketing co on the side?? who would police who does what as extra curricular activities? surely this is something an MHK will pick up on and lets see what answers are forthcoming.....

god almighty he's a busy guy...makes you wonder how he manages to fit it all in as well as doing his daily broadcasting.....makes you wonder what other MR employees are up to....has the MD a corporate consultancy?? is the commercial director got a sales/marketing co on the side?? who would police who does what as extra curricular activities? surely this is something an MHK will pick up on and lets see what answers are forthcoming.....

Seems like a friendly and intelligent bloke from his posts here. Don't we all also freelance?

Jeez - my link wasn't supposed to be controversial - thought it might get him some web design hits.

You're all very kind (!) ... that is LIKE me in a morning Roger S, but I DON'T drive a Douglas taxi any more (though I did for a time once), and my own website hasn't been updated for ages, so as I slide inevitably towards middle age, I find that all I want in the afternoons these days is a little nap, rather than any freelance corporate jobs. Unless they're a nice earner!

Not been on here for a couple of days, so thanks to the chap at the Empress bar last night for telling me I was forum famous...yay!

Archived