Are We Paying For This Sponsorship?

Topaz

Welcome to Isle of Man Marine Administration

NEWS: The Isle of Man is a sponsor of The Future of Superyachts Event which takes place on 15th - 16th March 2006 in Nice.

Following on from The Future of Superyachts Event the Isle of Man Marine Administration will be hosting a FREE half day ISM Seminar for yachts. The seminar will take place at the Boscolo Park Hotel , Nice on 17th March 2006.

How much ? Anyone ?

Welcome to Isle of Man Marine Administration

NEWS: The Isle of Man is a sponsor of The Future of Superyachts Event which takes place on 15th - 16th March 2006 in Nice.

Following on from The Future of Superyachts Event the Isle of Man Marine Administration will be hosting a FREE half day ISM Seminar for yachts. The seminar will take place at the Boscolo Park Hotel , Nice on 17th March 2006.

How much ? Anyone ?

From what I understand (and I may be wrong), Ship Registrations are a pretty good source of income for the Island. Is this right?

Yes, I thought so too!. I also thought they were trying to promote a superyachts register, (or at least encourage the superyachts to register on the existing register). Places like Nice are going to be where the superyachts, and those influential in that arena, will be found. Seems like a jolly, but probably justifiable.

Keeps me in a job anyway...its about the only growth industry in the financial services area over the past couple of year..and about the only reason why anyone would want to form an Isle of Man Company.

Well worth spending a few quid raising the IOM profile if you ask me...but then again I'm biased!!!

Archived