Chinese Circus

Rhumsaa

I went on Tuesday night with Goose, as the show was starting I was very dubious as to whether I would like it or not.... didn't really seem my cup of tea.

How wrong I was - quite simply one of the best shows I have seen since the Blue Man Group in Vegas! The athletics of the acrobats diving through hoops and running up/hanging off the poles really cannot be done justice by my written word.

A real pleasure to see a quality act done very well on our own back door and brilliant to see a full house of happy appreciative crowds.

Well said Rhumsaa.

I went last night with the missus and 11yr old. What an absolutely fantastic show. Simply amazing to see some of the stuff those guys and gals can do. (Especially the contortionist lady !!!!)

Another full house for this perfromance as well, so glad to see it is being supported.

The mrs and I went tonight and were spawny enough to get probably some of the best seats in there at the front centre of the circle.

Absolutely superb show - great fun for all the family and awesome display of what people can do when they train themselves hard enough.

Very impressed.

Yeah, I think last night was the last performance.

Judging by the full houses for all performances (so I have heard anyway), I think it is something they will bring back.

It wasn't exactly cheap, so I guess it costs a few squid to book these guys. But well worth it IMO

I went on Tuesday night with Goose, as the show was starting I was very dubious as to whether I would like it or not.... didn't really seem my cup of tea.

How wrong I was - quite simply one of the best shows I have seen since the Blue Man Group in Vegas! The athletics of the acrobats diving through hoops and running up/hanging off the poles really cannot be done justice by my written word.

A real pleasure to see a quality act done very well on our own back door and brilliant to see a full house of happy appreciative crowds.

I liked the 2 Chefs act. Which was your favourite?

The two chefs were definitely the funniest.

The guys on the poles had the most 'WOW' factor.

The hoop jumping was fantastic and anything that the Shaolin Wu-Shu Warriors did had the 'spine tingling' effect, especially their group fighting stuff - great.

And the bendy lady deserves a special mention.

It's all personal taste I guess but I found the Shaolin Warriors the most disappointing... I think it is more to do with me being a miserable sod but the bouncing round with sticks wasn't great for me...

The slack wire deserves special mention too and the Lions were both excellent kiddie entertainment as well as amazing athletic skills

It's all personal taste I guess but I found the Shaolin Warriors the most disappointing... I think it is more to do with me being a miserable sod but the bouncing round with sticks wasn't great for me...

Maybe you'd appreciate their control & skill a bit better if you were on the wrong end of those staffs. :)

Maybe you'd appreciate their control & skill a bit better if you were on the wrong end of those staffs. :)

Rhumsaa is trained in the ancient art of "Druken boxing" so he should be able to handle himself.

Archived