The Manxradio Site Is Temporarily Offline Please Try Again Later

manxchatterbox

or is this a way of getting the politicians attention that more money is needed to fund the new (new) web-site?

if you can remember the old one used to work and it had a good archive...then the new one came along and the archive couldn't be accessed

now there is supposed to be another new one, so what about the archive(s) ?

if you can remember the old one used to work and it had a good archive...then the new one came along and the archive couldn't be accessed

The old website and archive (2001 - 2003) can still be accessed and searched (if you know where to look) :)

I hope me posting that won't kill it.

or is this a way of getting the politicians attention that more money is needed to fund the new (new) web-site?

now there is supposed to be another new one, so what about the archive(s) ?

Has some of this post been deleted ?

Do you not read what you have posted ?

Just what the hell are you gibbering about now ?

two points:

By way of a conspiracy theory, I note that all Government computers were down yesterday too (Tuesday) - Vehicle Licensing, Planning, General Registry. Probably the lot.

Is Manx Radio somehow part of the Government set-up, even in some small way??

Manx Radio use to have an archive of Mandate Items. On the website Mandate used to be was split up into the day's various topics. I appreciate that it was probably a lot of work but I appreciated it. I don't seem to be able to find these anymore. And are the archives available from the previous website setup?

Cheers

lisner

By way of a conspiracy theory, I note that all Government computers were down yesterday too (Tuesday) - Vehicle Licensing, Planning, General Registry. Probably the lot.

I heard that was a mains power problem.

Archived