Job Loses

Roger Smelly

Maybe they are going to replace them with staff from why not if its cheaper

And plans to open a new factory at Jurby may be getting shelved with the loss of 10 new jobs

how can you lose something that you never had in the first place?

NEWS

I'm opening a factory at Jurby next week and I will be creating 50 new jobs.

MORE NEWS

I'm not opening the factory at Jurby next week, changed my mind, so there won't be any jobs.

MORE NEWS

Shit! 50 new jobs at Jurby were lost next week, that's a total of 60 new jobs gone down the pan now!

From FCMr's link -

Costs

We recommend that clients pay normal market rates. In most cases the savings come from the high quality of work, the capacity and devotion to work and the ability to work overtime.

The cost of the worker reflects their remuneration, increased by our margin, which is, generally, between 10 and 25 percent of the total cost.

Undercutting?

From FCMr's link -

Costs

We recommend that clients pay normal market rates. In most cases the savings come from the high quality of work, the capacity and devotion to work and the ability to work overtime.

The cost of the worker reflects their remuneration, increased by our margin, which is, generally, between 10 and 25 percent of the total cost.

Undercutting?

What they charge for the supply of labour is so cheap, no wonder companies are going dowm this road as I said a min saving of 33% on what it cost to employ local and less hastle

Yep, my partner is one of them. We were supposed to moving into a new family home on the 24th of March so I have just finished speaking to the back etc. as we can no long do this.

We are extremely upset about this but we are sure that she will get sorted with something else. And it's not the whole marketing department but it's over 50%.

I don't blame them it think it is market conditions and new legislation that have done the damage.

Overall we are still positive.

Maybe they are going to replace them with staff from why not if its cheaper

And plans to open a new factory at Jurby may be getting shelved with the loss of 10 new jobs

how can you lose something that you never had in the first place?

NEWS

I'm opening a factory at Jurby next week and I will be creating 50 new jobs.

MORE NEWS

I'm not opening the factory at Jurby next week, changed my mind, so there won't be any jobs.

MORE NEWS

Shit! 50 new jobs at Jurby were lost next week, that's a total of 60 new jobs gone down the pan now!

The company are already set up and in production on the Island, the move to Jurby was for a larger unit, but Governments cock ups and delays has caused a re think, and the company may have been offered better assistance from off island, so these new jobs will be offered to others, and those currently employed let go :angry:

Archived