Psp Firmware

germann

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cheers, got one of ebay for £20 :)

also found that devhook have now released a 2.6 firmware emulator .

i suggest using the Easy 2.5/2.6 downgrader which can be found here

prefer devhook, you can only downgrade using a pc or laptop with that downgrader.

Its nice to be able to switch between 1.5 and 2.6 when you are using the psp on holiday etc

cheers, got one of ebay for £20 :)

also found that devhook have now released a 2.6 firmware emulator .

i suggest using the Easy 2.5/2.6 downgrader which can be found here

prefer devhook, you can only downgrade using a pc or laptop with that downgrader.

Its nice to be able to switch between 1.5 and 2.6 when you are using the psp on holiday etc

you'll be able to do that anyway - the link above is just the easiest downgrade option.

incidentally devhook 0.44 was released yesterday and now has full 2.71 firmware support - yay caught up with sony at last :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
epsilon stuff is out for the undiluted platinum modchip if that takes your fancy :)

what does that mean? :unsure:

does anybody have any trouble saving games on psp's that are using devhook?

I've been playing locoroco, the game saves ok, but when i try to reload it it says the file is corrupted

epsilon stuff is out for the undiluted platinum modchip if that takes your fancy :)

what does that mean? :unsure:

does anybody have any trouble saving games on psp's that are using devhook?

I've been playing locoroco, the game saves ok, but when i try to reload it it says the file is corrupted

Works for me just fine. Have you tried rebooting the psp & reloading the game with devhook, rather than selecting the savegame file?

I LOVE locoroco. :) Despite its simplicity, or maybe because of its simplicity & wacky Japanese quirkiness, it's the cutest game ever.

Archived