Candidates For The Next Keys Election

manxchatterbox

Dreadfully sorry old chap - I simply don't understand your banter

Don't worry - I think no-one does :rolleyes:

MCB: When are we gonna get more details on your new political party? Or did that never take off? Come on, tell us where you're gonna stand this year!

....just waiting for some indication that funding will be forthcoming from some angels who are tired of the self interested current politicians...the constituency is ripe for the picking as its demographics have changed completely since the existing representative was elected..."Time for Change"

Well I think it is good a new person is considering standing.

All opinions are welcome. The electorate should be given a choice and sitting candidates must be made to work for their seat.

Which one?
...independent candidates for North Douglas.....Bronx Bunny and Teddy Tourettes - telling it like it is....

That's my patch... Who the heck are Bronx Bunny and Teddy Tourettes?

the constituency is ripe for the picking as its demographics have changed completely since the existing representative was elected...

Last time there was no contest, the representativeS were returned unopposed.

Charles, aren't you Douglas North? Have you indicated your intentions yet?

I think MCB was thinking about South Douglas. She felt the young professionals in the new private estates that have been tacked on to Angh Coar would be amenable to approaches from a right-winger like herself. Thus swinging the constituency away from the older people in the commissioners houses who vote for Cretters.

Being in that constituency, I look forward to meeting the candidates on my doorstep. I would not vote for MCB on the basis that most posts are not thought through and are just attention-seeking gibberish alluding to conspiracies that don't exist! Not much of a profile for a serious politician.

Which one?
...independent candidates for North Douglas.....Bronx Bunny and Teddy Tourettes - telling it like it is....

That's my patch... Who the heck are Bronx Bunny and Teddy Tourettes?

the constituency is ripe for the picking as its demographics have changed completely since the existing representative was elected...

Last time there was no contest, the representativeS were returned unopposed.

Charles, aren't you Douglas North? Have you indicated your intentions yet?

Ripsaw,

True I live in Douglas North but I have not decided where or if to stand.

But will let you know in good time.

Archived