T T Boats

bazcabs

Been checking out the steam packet web site tonight to try and find out about boats for TT week coming from Dublin. Buggered if I can find any, there is a polite notice to say that it isn't included in the downloadable Dublin /Belfast brochure and it can be downloaded seperately at Timetable Page. But the All Routers file only has Belfast and Larne in it so no Dublin?

Got me looking at the Liverpool and Heysham routes their brochure says the same, check the special TT brochure, but hell they don't get a mention in the file, so what no boats to and from England either. How the hell are all the Europeans going to get here, boat to Northern Ireland first?

Any help appreciated.

Had to edit the title.

I use Excel Every day and I would swear that there was 3 tabs in that sheet earlier on all with the default names and tabs 2 and 3 were blank.

I've checked every version I downloaded tonight in the cache they all appear to have the named tabs - can't figure how I missed them. Cheers Dangerboy, I was missing the totally obvious.

Sometimes when I travel on the Steam Packet when the sailing is quiet or when I book in advance, it's quite reasonable. If I leave it to the last minute or travel on a busy sailing or at the weekend, it's a bit dearer.

Anyone else notice this?

I dont find the fares to bad, as I said in another post ive booked a large van and two passengers in May for £174 return

That's interesting - were you able to book it on their website or did you have to ring because a van is classed as freight, and they say on their site "for vans ring....". Sorry to use you as a public information person, but I'm looking to travel to Liverpool with a van and was a bit frightened what the cost would be. Help please. :)

I dont find the fares to bad, as I said in another post ive booked a large van and two passengers in May for £174 return

That's interesting - were you able to book it on their website or did you have to ring because a van is classed as freight, and they say on their site "for vans ring....". Sorry to use you as a public information person, but I'm looking to travel to Liverpool with a van and was a bit frightened what the cost would be. Help please. :)

You have to book through the frieght office unless its a camper type van

You have to book through the frieght office unless its a camper type van

Thanks for that - sorry, more info required, what size was the van you've booked? (Sorry about all these questions - I won't ask you to book it and pay for it as well!)

Archived