Police Van - Camera

slinkydevil

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a couple of unmarked police cars should be obtained and put to work catching speeders and the too often elusive dangerous drivers.

They already have at least one unmarked police car, so far as catching speeders and dangerous drivers are concerned they don't seem to good at that.

In fact come to think of it I can't remember when I last saw a police car.........................Oh wait yes I can, three weeks ago!!!!

I saw one this morning when someone had spun and hit the bank due to the snow. They used to have a dark blue ford didn't they? I'm sure they must have changed it by now though, no-one keeps a car undercover for that long...

They have the red Astra also, think they still have the Ford as well.

Always easy to notice, with the "2" aerials poking out LMAO :lol:

I want to see mobile speed camera vans and gatso's over here on all the bad black spots only.

Its time some of this insane driving is curbed

And as for making windy corner faster what are they thinking ?

Is it this thing?

post-1086-1141239431_thumb.jpg

There was something about it in the paper a while back - not sure when though.

I know that the Gov is planning to buy mobile speed camera vans - they're only arguing if they should be "stealth" or with police signs on them, but their introduction seems certain.

In fact come to think of it I can't remember when I last saw a police car.........................Oh wait yes I can, three weeks ago!!!!

I seem to see them loads! A van tonight already and last night a police focus tried to crash into me coming downhill past the Islander when I was coming up the hill. It pulled out to go past some parked cars causing me to have to brake quite a bit. Clearly the driver didn't realise it was my right of way.... :rolleyes:

He probably didn't realise that his patrol car only had one headlight working either.

No wonder they never seem to pull people for foglights/defective lights etc if they drive round doing it themselves! :D

As for the 'spy van' it'd be a much better idea if it was a plain white van with 'LAUNDRY' on the side, or even better, 'TV REPAIR'. :D

I saw one this morning when someone had spun and hit the bank due to the snow. They used to have a dark blue ford didn't they? I'm sure they must have changed it by now though, no-one keeps a car undercover for that long...

Yep still got it. I was behind it at Broadway traffic lights to go across the prom towards the sea terminal. A car in the right hand lane just cut me up and moved in between us and then went into the left lane at the Sea terminal and cut up the police car not once but twice. The police car had to stop in the middle of the roundabout it was that bad. The young lady driving the police car pulled into the police car park and duly got out carrying a big bag of lunch. I stopped and asked her why she didn't think to pull over the other car and she replied she had got the number and would see them later.

Cant have chips going cold now can we?? :angry:

Archived