Would Random Workplace Drug Testing Be A Deterrent

manxchatterbox

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

police turn a blind eye to druggies the government pay for their habit through benefits doctors put them on long term sick maybe they should spend more time working to support themselves which would leave them with less time to stick needles in their veins. cant we send them all to singapore?

police turn a blind eye to druggies the government pay for their habit through benefits doctors put them on long term sick maybe they should spend more time working to support themselves which would leave them with less time to stick needles in their veins. cant we send them all to singapore?

and breathe!

Also known as "P" (pure methamphetamine). This stuff is a real problem in New Zealand, apparently its at epidemic proportions out there.

You're not wrong there! Its getting so bad now that gangs are lacing dope with "P" - and people who are buying it don't even realise - rarely a day goes buy without someone in the newspaper being convicted of a crime which was induced by P, or P drug dealers skipping bail and fleeing the country. I even had to produce my passport to be able to buy some Sudafed at the chemist, as it has the some of the chemicals required for creating P - it's an odd world we live in these days

• 2 weeks later...

I believe this should be done by example.

So, let us take a shining example of a professional body - let's say er, Advocates. The Isle of Man Law Society should motivate their members (and include the judiciary of course) to all volunteer to have a drugs test to show what clean living and absolutely non-hypocritical people they are.

Archived