Aer Arann Axe Iom-man ?

lfc84

I've just viewed the reservation system on the Aer Aerann website and it would appear that they are axing the IOM-MAN route from 25th March.

You are not able to book flights after this date.

They keep cancelling flights and their reputation for doing so is getting worse, I can't see the company lasting long.

What happened or what is happening to Alpha one, I tried their website yesterday and nothing worked, If they can't maintain a website whats the rest of their service like?

They keep cancelling flights and their reputation for doing so is getting worse, I can't see the company lasting long.

What happened or what is happening to Alpha one, I tried their website yesterday and nothing worked, If they can't maintain a website whats the rest of their service like?

Alpha One.........none existant ! Foget you ever heard of them........

As this is an extract from their own T&C I think they will find it impossible not to refund:

ARTICLE 9- REFUNDS POLICY

All refund requests and queries must be in writing via email refunds@aerarann.com or post to the Refunds Department, Aer Arann, The Atrium, Dublin Airport, Co. Dublin, Ireland. All Aer Arann bookings (except Y class bookings) are non-refundable. Any requests for refunds of taxes, fees and charges will be refunded less an admin fee of €25/£20 per sector per person. If a flight is cancelled and the passenger refuses alternative travel a rrangements , the portion of the flight cancelled is fully refundable. If there is a schedule change of greater than 2 hours of the original time, the full booking is fully refundable.

As soon as Euromanx fold then Aer Arran will have a boost. Euromanx aren't even a real airline, they're just a ticket agent. The company is dutch or something, the planes are Austrian and German. their operating fleet has just gone from 6 to 2 aircraft in thepast few weeks with others chartered in.

Aer Arran have been around since the 1970s, have their own growing fleet of planes and are an actual fully fledged airline. So the company has already lasted lasted quite long!

Blimey, you info is well out of date robbieh.

When Euromanx started it was a "ticket agent". Now it owns/leases

2 dh8s (with 2 more coming in to replace the d328s). As far as I am aware the company is not dutch.

Its headquarters are also in the IOM.

It also employs quite a few manx workers too so in my eyes it pisses all over Aer Arran.

Aer arran employ zero manx workers and are contributing exactly nout to the manx economy.

The only thing they do is come in and dilute routes that other better airlines already run.

Archived