A New Political Organisation Emerges

nipper

Marge Joughin wants to know:

"Are they Manx? If not who are they? Where do they come from? What is the end game? Who is financing them? Do they support population control?"

Marge can't be there tomorrow but she is happy for the answers to be posted on this Forum as the Mannin Line is not the force it was.

For a moment there, you sounded almost vaderesque.

Please do try to resist the dark side...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't stop myself - Marge would think it funny>

I am pretty sure Marge would want to know the answers although to be fair she was pretty friendly with some of the people who are now in the Positive Action Group.

Couldn't stop myself - Marge would think it funny>

Marge was very hard work :rolleyes:

I once gave a talk on legislating for civil liberties. Marge was in the audience and, predictably, was the first person to ask a question. Her question ? ..... Did I support the preservation of rain forests!

<_< Marge always knew how to upset the apple cart!

I made a wonderful political speech to a gathering of local people extolling the virtues of expanding the economy, building more businesses, putting more houses up. Unfortunately Marge attended and told everyone what she thought of my splendid ideas! Then she got on the Mannin Line and told the whole Island!

If only she hadn't been there.....

So, Errol talks to dead people, and just took a pop at A National Treasure, and kinda told Skrappey what time the boat was...

Thread delivers despite being hijacked for electioneering (again).

Grumble,

Marge was a dear friend. No pop just telling it as it was which she would appreciate and enjoy.

As for people who arrive on the island and tell us what to do almost immediately well do you agree with it?

The answer to your question is I have not made up my mind as it is a very serious committment timewise but when I do I surely will let you know.

The answer to your question is I have not made up my mind as it is a very serious committment timewise but when I do I surely will let you know.

"a very serious committment timewise?" That sounds like you're already getting into current politico-speak and indicates that your mind is already made up whatever your protestations of innocence!

You might be barking up the wrong tree though Charles. There is over twice as much interest in a thread

on dog plop as there is in one on a new political organisation. :rolleyes:

That must say something about us.

Archived