Bbc Manx Sport Coverage

partypolitics

what I think your looking at is the lack of input provided by MR on the outsourcing deal done with the BBC for MR to supply the BBC with IOM related stories...

my guess is no-one at MR has bothered to put anything together and submitt it to the BBC for inclusion on their site and like wise no-one at the BBC who maitains the IOM pages has thought to ask for anything....

the BBC IOM site seems to take some regular stories and articles prepared by MR people...I saw one very good piece recently all about snowdrops on the IOM submitted by morning anchor newsreader Howard Caine..

...as I say its probably down to those responsible not doing what they ought to....

Grrrrrr.

The bbc are the only big company that have wound me up so much that ive sent letters of complaint and its always about their lack of coverage of the IOM.

Every time the reply is "we are looking at increasing our coverage blah blah blah"

Obviously not looking hard enough!!

I'm note too bothered about the page, it wouldn't surprise me if they did one for us tomorrow.

This on the other hand....

Brent Pilnick will be covering the Commonwealth Games for the BBC in the Channel Islands. You can watch his reports at 6.30pm every weekday on BBC Spotlight on BBC ONE in the Channel Islands and on Channel 988 on digital satellite.

Archived