Lesbians On Page Three

Spatula girl

Yeah well, I like a bit of a laugh too - but some of the posts on this thread are about as insensitive as it gets.

Some forum members should be ashamed of themselves.

Bearing in mind the ladies in question might browse this forum some of the posts on this thread are about as stupid as it gets.

Haven't yet got an Examiner so didn't otherwise know about the story - haven't heard anything at all about the ceremony etc on MR - as I said before on another thread MR puts itself over as the National Broadcaster but doesn't seem to broadscast for an inclusive society otherwise it would have done something on the story wouldn't it.....or perhaps they will have something on later this week so as not to appear outdone again by the newspaper..but by then that wouldn't be a news story would it....

Haven't yet got an Examiner so didn't otherwise know about the story - haven't heard anything at all about the ceremony etc on MR - as I said before on another thread MR puts itself over as the National Broadcaster but doesn't seem to broadscast for an inclusive society otherwise it would have done something on the story wouldn't it.....or perhaps they will have something on later this week so as not to appear outdone again by the newspaper..but by then that wouldn't be a news story would it....

MR won't have covered it as its a "non story". The UK's new gay marriage (ie. civil partnerships) laws do not apply yet in the Island as far as I know ... all they seem to have is a certificate from a church I've never heard of that "recognises" their commitment.

It is not a "gay marriage" and so is not really newsworthy. Its sort of getting a certificate for having a friend. I could run off lots of them on my PC.

It is not a "gay marriage" and so is not really newsworthy. Its sort of getting a certificate for having a friend. I could run off lots of them on my PC.

It doesn't exactly take that much to get married either (didn't say anything about unmarried :P), point is it's what it means to people. Good luck to em

Although I hardly consider myself as PC or anything like liberal, I think fair enough to these folk and good luck to them. And they have feelings like anyone else.

It's just that they don't fit into the world as perceived by some people, as indicated by the start of this thread.

Well said Nipper. I'm sure there are a few forum members who others might consider to be total swamp donkeys hiding behind their PC screens. At least the lesbian couple are lucky enough to have found love - can all of you say that somebody loves you (other than your mother).

I know these two and they are ok

• 2 weeks later...

Archived