Each And Every Friday At Breeze

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah leave Mups alone you twat !!!!

Your obviously not a lady, with a sewer mouth like that!

As Rhumsaa said, " Sound like " GARY!

knew you would bite lol

Chill out and stop being a nasty pasty !!!

Yeah leave Mups alone you twat !!!!

Your obviously not a lady, with a sewer mouth like that!

As Rhumsaa said, " Sound like " GARY!

knew you would bite lol

Chill out and stop being a nasty pasty !!!

Sound likeeeeee........ham baps!

Not in breeze i can tell you!

I Promote Friday nights and I can quite honestly say I rarely come across anyone totally mashed like that. Music is the drug why use anything else!

Try telling that to these little scallies! :blink:

post-1494-1142004912_thumb.jpg

Negative. These guys are really nice peeps. I think the term SCALLY is being used out of term. A scally is a low life human that scabs off society, whilst being able to afford decorations such as Burberry and other expensive sportswear.

The guys in the 2nd picture are merely Working people who are enjoying a night out, and trust me, they never cause trouble.

Anyone who says otherwise is obviously a judgemental uneducated fool and needs an attitude overlook. Sort it out, get over it. and enjoy yourselves.

FFS

Mups :)

LMAO - I've seen 2 of them fighting before at the bus stop whilst for a taxi a few times.

If you say so......they are scallies...they wear rock ports, " trackeys " etc.

You must get your " garys " from them.

Can you explain what you mean by `GARYS' ? Be very careful Knoxville in your explanation.

Why should I be careful?

Is " GARY " a bad person? If you know them, they must know your mate " GARY "! " Feel the love and reach for the lazers with gary "

There loads of pictures with you and " GARY " - unless you properly look like that? :ph34r:

I have had one picture with a friend called Gary. If what you are saying relates to the explanation given by DJ Denzel. Then I think what you are saying could be construed as a form of SLANDER or similar standing?

GARY!

Archived