Superseacat 2 Is Back !

Tempus Fugit

But when can you book it? - Im trying to get family + dog over from Liverpool in Aprill/May and the www.site says its only running SeaExpress - hence no dogs unless you come on the Ben.

I think dogs have to stay in the car on the 'cats', only on the Ben can they come on deck.

(unless they aren't bringing a car, that is ?)

But when can you book it? - Im trying to get family + dog over from Liverpool in Aprill/May and the www.site says its only running SeaExpress - hence no dogs unless you come on the Ben.

I think dogs have to stay in the car on the 'cats', only on the Ben can they come on deck.

(unless they aren't bringing a car, that is ?)

You cannot bring a dog on the Cat ... (Sea express one - Cat that is). Not a vented car deck - and you cannnot book them in with foot passengers.

Ive tried it in the past too!

You can only bring dogs over on the SSC in the car - and on the Ben with foot passengers or in the car.... (vented car deck on the SSC and dog deck or vented car deck on the Ben).

If you try to book a dog on from Liverpool at the moment - you cannot do it .. coz its Sea Express trips only on the Steam Racket web site ..... so..... the only way to get a dog over ATM is to go for the Ben.

x-in-man - it may be worth ringing 'em to find out when the SSC will be earing money again if you want to get your dog on at L/pool - or save up the petrol coupons and drive to Heysham.

x-in-man - it may be worth ringing 'em to find out when the SSC will be earing money again if you want to get your dog on at L/pool - or save up the petrol coupons and drive to Heysham.

First sailing is on Friday I believe.

This one is easier to use

http://emit.demon.co.uk/webcam/river.php

QUOTE(manxmaid @ Mar 15 2006, 12:42 PM)

So what happened on the Ben yesterday morning?? Click here and scroll to the bottom?

http://www.isleofman.com/locallife/news/ma...?SCat_Id=1#6364

Ive clicked there - scrolled down to the bottom .....

and found .. a story about IBS!

Im sure there's gag in there somewhere.

Looks like they updated their site !!!

well the Sea Express isn't going anywhere just now !

i downloaded that software - how the hell do i use it?? :lol:

if you have a suitable receiver on one of the two channels with a raw data output you can plug it into the soundcard of your pc and decode whatever is within range of you.

To get the data from the internet server you have to pay a small registration fee then you can go roaming wherever you want around the globe and it shows the data in your chart area.

you can download satellite maps with the 'globe' button on the left of the top bar, the basic thing to get going is to select 'options' - audio - soundcard - then select what yours is,

then hit the green 'start' button, and (when registered) the blue 'share' button.

you cam zoom in and out with the + - buttons and also drag the chart with 'left-click' on the mouse.

post-1026-1142448778_thumb.jpg

Archived