Phone Tapping Scandals In The Uk - Ha!

nipper

Britain 'top' cop is in a bit of bother these days. Phone Tapping - BBC Report. Perhaps he would be an ideal person to replace our main man when he goes.

John Shimmin MHK, regarding phone tapping has . . .

warned against further questioning on what he called 'these sensitive issues' as the stakes, he argued, were high.

So high that the Island's reputation and ability to enforce justice could be at risk.

This statement has mystified me.

What could you imagine might possibly damage the Island's pure white reputation and ability to enforce 'justice'. And how will snooping in on private conversations help John and his cohorts in their pursuits?

Maybe we will never know.

But somehow, I have a feeling we just might eventually will.

(Source: Phone Tapping - the stakes are high - Manx Radio)

Britain 'top' cop is in a bit of bother these days. Phone Tapping - BBC Report. Perhaps he would be an ideal person to replace our main man when he goes.

John Shimmin MHK, regarding phone tapping has . . .

warned against further questioning on what he called 'these sensitive issues' as the stakes, he argued, were high.

So high that the Island's reputation and ability to enforce justice could be at risk.

This statement has mystified me.

What could you imagine might possibly damage the Island's pure white reputation and ability to enforce 'justice'. And how will snooping in on private conversations help John and his cohorts in their pursuits?

Maybe we will never know.

But somehow, I have a feeling we just might eventually will.

(Source: Phone Tapping - the stakes are high - Manx Radio)

Does this have anything to do with the complaint being made by Mr Kelly and Moore

That particular case was not in mind.

There are far more serious matters that have not yet reached the media.

That particular case was not in mind.

There are far more serious matters that have not yet reached the media.

Members of staff from the ** ***** ********* office feeling threatened enough to write a letter of complaint ;);)

Archived