The Www - What Does It Cost To Use

manxchatterbox

Free internet in ramsey too.

Just put a donation in the box to charity.

Feegans is a good place, like most things if its good service you don't mind paying.

WSAG - thank you for your kind comments about my contribution to the forums.

So that other forum readers and users know I need some time to polish up the political party / funding and manifesto so am going to take a short break before I hope to come back with EVEN MORE posts and whether you Ans or anyother user find them inane or not is not my worry 'cos I will not be bullied by sado comments because I belive in the freedom of speech and will identifiy anything which using any amount of public money isn't done to the highest of standards and that includes Douglas Corporation, any govt dept and MR where Marge bless her correctly identified that the crux of what's wrong with it is that its being run by newcomers who if given half the chance with a wad would probably disapear back to the UK.

all in all if no body had any interest in any of my posts to date then none of them would have had replies ..but the evidence is to the contrary... so yah boo sucks...

good night.

WSAG - thank you for your kind comments about my contribution to the forums.

So that other forum readers and users know I need some time to polish up the political party / funding and manifesto so am going to take a short break before I hope to come back with EVEN MORE posts and whether you Ans or anyother user find them inane or not is not my worry 'cos I will not be bullied by sado comments because I belive in the freedom of speech and will identifiy anything which using any amount of public money isn't done to the highest of standards and that includes Douglas Corporation, any govt dept and MR where Marge bless her correctly identified that the crux of what's wrong with it is that its being run by newcomers who if given half the chance with a wad would probably disapear back to the UK.

all in all if no body had any interest in any of my posts to date then none of them would have had replies ..but the evidence is to the contrary... so yah boo sucks...

good night.

Your political career will be short lived if you cant take any criticism, even on a poor ickle internet forum. Good luck. Please post your manifesto here, along with your real name when you are finished. Good night and God bless.

Your political career will be short lived if you cant take any criticism, even on a poor ickle internet forum. Good luck. Please post your manifesto here, along with your real name when you are finished. Good night and God bless.

ToS:

Please do not post personal information about any individual on the forum (including name, address, telephone/mobile numbers or e-mail addresses, photograph's or any other information that will identify an individual or user of this forum). Any such information will be deleted and the offender's user account suspended indefinitely.

ToS:

Please do not post personal information about any individual on the forum (including name, address, telephone/mobile numbers or e-mail addresses, photograph's or any other information that will identify an individual or user of this forum). Any such information will be deleted and the offender's user account suspended indefinitely.

Surely, you can "out" yourself?

ToS:

Did I do that? No.

It will be a pretty shit political move if a future candidate remains as manxchatterbox now wouldn't it? i would love to see this manifesto and if a name is given freely by him/herself perhaps I can vote - geddit? No didn't think so.....

Thought I'd join the Feegans fest, to say how much I have appreciate Harry's help too.

The cafe is always a nice way to kill an hour or so if I'm in town.

Thanks Harry.

Costs for commercial internet access.

Buy or rent a property

Pay rates

Pay insurance

Pay electricity

Pay telephones

Pay broadband

Pay advertising

Pay vat

Pay tax

Pay staff, N.I. sickpay and holiday pay

Pay cleaners

Buy equipment

Add % for maintenance

Add % for inflation and emergencies

Add % for profit

divide by the number of customers/hours = answer

easy peasy, innit :D

So that other forum readers and users know I need some time to polish up the political party / funding.

Personally I wouldn't waste your time as I doubt that anyone would be interested in funding a political party or manifesto that consisted entirely of abuse about Douglas Corpy and innane drivel picked up in pubs.

In fact a manifesto comprising of (to quote just the recent posts) dogpoo, corporation carpet, corporation bins, accusations against corpy workers, internet costs at the library, more dogpoo, and the problems with manx radio would be a total turn off to most.

So that other forum readers and users know I need some time to polish up the political party / funding.

Personally I wouldn't waste your time as I doubt that anyone would be interested in funding a political party or manifesto that consisted entirely of abuse about Douglas Corpy and innane drivel picked up in pubs.

It worked for the UK Independence Party. MCB just needs to find a Bond Villan clone like James Goldsmith, and she's laughing.

Libraries in Englad have Internet for free!!!

Correct........ If you are using the library you can have upto 2 hours free internet access at any one library session.. if you are not using the net you can have longer..... when our local libraries first got their puters they charged £1 for 3 mins for the net..... but as a library member I can go to any library iun South Lancs and get a puter straight away if one is avaliable, if not I have to book one, but can usually get access on the day i need it....I don't know of any internet cafes anywhere in this area, think the libaries have killed them lol

Archived