Sitting Members - One At A Time (11)

Lonan3

Would you vote for  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After the interest generated by last week's subject (80 voters!), we now comw to one of the quieter MHKs - and have to decide whether quieter means 'inactive' or 'too busy getting on with the real work to be bothered with making headlines.'

From a personal point of view, I know that when there was a dispute involving taxis, Adrian was the MHK who had the gumption to spend a weekend evening in the RTLC vehicle inspector's car watching what was happening for himself.

No,

He may do better once his mate is out of the way.

And as for help he was asked by a colleague last week to look into a DTL advert for a new job possition that looks to have been written for a certain person, only to reply that he could not as he was hoping to get the minister or Tourisms job and did not want to rock the boat.

No,

He may do better once his mate is out of the way.

And as for help he was asked by a colleague last week to look into a DTL advert for a new job possition that looks to have been written for a certain person, only to reply that he could not as he was hoping to get the minister or Tourisms job and did not want to rock the boat.

I'd suggest that this is a very dangerous assertion to make - unless you can supply proof of your statement.

I was asking them at work about this.

They reckon Adrian Earnshaw effectively ousted Mr Geoff Cannell from the House of Keys. His work here is done.

(But wait to see who is standing again!)

You say we may need to vote for him to keep out Ned. I have to say none of the MHK'S in Onchan have in my eyes brought the area forward in the last 5 years. Onchan has feel to bits over these years with shops shuting down , Bakers, Chemists, Electrical Repair Service, Newspaper shops (2) Butchers, Barclays Bank, Dentist and Doctors surgery moving out of Onchan and the rest look as though they are on their last legs. I have not even mentioned the Precinct because thats a total mess with companies coming and going every year. I have never heard one of our MHK's defend the rights of the people of Onchan to keep these facilities. Ok some of these are private run companies that have to survive on their own means but to lose a Bank, a Doctors Surgery,a Dentist practice and a Chemist on the main road without so much as a fight, is to me a sign of a poor politician representing his area. My vote is No to Earnshaw. I can not think of anything he has done in his term of office

Archived