Ramsey Water Supplies

Theskeat

I would have thought that Ramsey's water came from Ballure reservoir or Sulby reservoir, when I saw the contractors working on the MER they were relaying track at the Dhoon. Surely the water main would be flowing south towards the Dhoon rather than North to Ramsey?

edited to clarify my post:

Therefore a break at the Dhoon in a south flowing pipe would have absolutely no effect in Ramsey.

I would have thought that Ramsey's water came from Ballure reservoir or Sulby reservoir, when I saw the contractors working on the MER they were relaying track at the Dhoon. Surely the water main would be flowing south towards the Dhoon rather than North to Ramsey?

I though the water came from sulby reservoir, So is the pipe fixed because i haven't had any dirty water coming through the taps yet.

The supply of water is now coming from the western main untill the Dhoon repairs are completed.

Where is Ramseys water treated?

Ballure&Sulby, Any water main at the Dhoon would be fed from Ramsey not to it. Thats if it even goes to Ramsey at all!

The supply of water is now coming from the western main untill the Dhoon repairs are completed.

Where is Ramseys water treated?

Ballure&Sulby, Any water main at the Dhoon would be fed from Ramsey not to it. Thats if it even goes to Ramsey at all!

Wrong

Im with you on this one Stuart.

Just because Rhumsa thinks what lots and lots of people think doesn't go giving him a right to go and say things like that. on an internet public forum.

I pity you Rhumsaa, you are so insignificant to me that you really don't register. Don't you have better things to do than taking a dislike to someone who you only 'know of' through an internet forum? That in itself is quite pathetic. BTW I would watch out. Some people (not me) find the word "Cunt" highly offensive, perhaps you should think about their feelings?

With Rhumsaa, complain about us blotting landscape and then are for the MER?

Archived