Wall Street, World War 2 And The Centralization Of Power

Crozza

Anyone who has a genuine interest in modern history will be fully aware of the things you're talking about and will, probably, have reached their own conclusions based on their interpretation of the evidence.

Those who are not interested in the subject will only offer ill-informed comments and/or abuse - or will simply not bother reading the thread.

Therefore, what is the point of it?

Why bring up Jews, Zionism and the Protocols? I wasn't aware that the books were full of anti-semitic slurs and jibes blaming the Jews for every ill in the world?

And BTW ermo, I'm a Jew AND a Zionist and in my opinion any Jew who isn't a Zionist --- bloody well should be.

Really? I'd never have guessed by the tone & content of your previous posts. As you quite rightly state ROG that is YOUR opinion & you are entitled to hold that opinion. I'm not on here to argue with you, but I would refer you back to my previous post. You do not speak for the entire Jewish people & contrary to popular belief neither does the Zionist State of Israel.

Anyway back to your thread.

Why bring up Jews, Zionism and the Protocols? I wasn't aware that the books were full of anti-semitic slurs and jibes blaming the Jews for every ill in the world?

And BTW ermo, I'm a Jew AND a Zionist and in my opinion any Jew who isn't a Zionist --- bloody well should be.

Really? I'd never have guessed by the tone & content of your previous posts. As you quite rightly state ROG that is YOUR opinion & you are entitled to hold that opinion. I'm not on here to argue with you, but I would refer you back to my previous post. You do not speak for the entire Jewish people & contrary to popular belief neither does the Zionist State of Israel.

Anyway back to your thread.

Very true but the Jewish people who do NOT support Israel are in the minority. As for being a Zionist state - that is a in itself silly. The whole basis OF israel IS Zionism and there is NOTHING WRONG IN THAT.

I get really ticked off by people thinking that there is something - unsound - in Zionist ideals. there is not.

Archived