Gatwick Express Tickets Free

gillf

I recently completed a customer survey questionairre for Gatwick express and I have been given 2 free first class return tickets (via e mail )by Gatwick express. They must be redeemed by 21st May 2006, and they are no good to me as I have no intention of leaving the island!!

If anyone wants them they are welcome to them, just send me an e mail and I will e mail you the redemtion code.

I recently completed a customer survey questionairre for Gatwick express and I have been given 2 free first class return tickets (via e mail )by Gatwick express. They must be redeemed by 21st May 2006, and they are no good to me as I have no intention of leaving the island!!

If anyone wants them they are welcome to them, just send me an e mail and I will e mail you the redemtion code.

will these get you to the island at all?

From a student finding there way home

will these get you to the island at all?

From a student finding there way home

http://www.gatwickexpress.co.uk/

Most of the info for anyone would be on there.

Archived